Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
still gotta finish that up along wth a few othr shows.

to much shyt to watch haha
I know right?!
Yo i dont think i went to sleep til like 4am yesterday watching all these shows
And i had to be in Jersey at 6am :damn:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Luke Cage review with Goodwin and no Martin :martin:?!?

:camby:
It was like what was the point? How is title going to say Luke cage season review when you are only up to ep3? If you hadn't watched it tell the camera when you are doing another review for something you've actually watched the Luke cage review is coming ppl I am still watching it...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
martin wasnt even digging luke cage that much :manny: said he liked it but he was a lil disappointed...danielle wasnt too impressed either if that means anything :skip: boy was she looking good last night tho in that blue :noah:....her and korey also did a lil review for westworld and danielle was basically part of the crowd that was confused by the pilot (kinda agreed with her from the first viewing cuz it had me :jbhmm: throughout most of it) and korey was part of the crowd that enjoyed the mystery of it

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
martin wasnt even digging luke cage that much :manny: said he liked it but he was a lil disappointed...danielle wasnt too impressed either if that means anything :skip: boy was she looking good last night tho in that blue :noah:....her and korey also did a lil review for westworld and danielle was basically part of the crowd that was confused by the pilot (kinda agreed with her from the first viewing cuz it had me :jbhmm: throughout most of it) and korey was part of the crowd that enjoyed the mystery of it
korey being :mindblown: every time it was brought up she couldnt understand something :mjlol:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Is that what his name is, fuk I hate that fuker. Anytime korey calls him over to give his opinion I always sigh.