Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
on their soundcloud one of the most recent ones he had some girl denise i think it was who came in late and he brought her up there and had her repeat some stupid shyt for like 3 minutes and she just went along with it. and other times when he brings people from the crowd to talk to them he will tell them to 'go sit yo ass down' or some shyt like that or tell people to shut up in the crowd or whatever. He especially is rude to Sammy and i don't even care about sammy like that, but he gets clowned every show.
well he's known that denise chick for hella long so they have that rapport going on and she knows she's in the wrong damn near every time. When it comes to the audience i understand it cuz some ppl be talking a lot in the background while they doing the show and im sure that can be annoying when u doing it in korey position. When he does that "get ya ass up" shyt or whatever its just in jest and goes along with the "a$$hole" persona he has on the show. As far as the ppl on the show he really only does it to danielle and sammy and its usually when he tryna move on from a subject and they still on it. In regards to sammy since he is living in korey house then i'd say yea he is homeless for the most part :pachaha:...everybody says he's completely different from when he's on air (basically how he was in the lecture class) so ppl understand its just a "act" per se

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
and i think that's about 3 times now i have heard that fat fukk sammy saying some variation of the n word. getting about sick of that newblack shyt.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
also noticed that korey needs to chill with that disrespecting people shyt that he does. telling folks to shut up or having some girl repeat a bunch of shyt after him and they all just take it. don't know if they were homeless before working there but if he spoke to me that way we would have some serious problems.
man, i strongly agree w/ this. its part of what turned me off from the show a bit. he used to punk tommy out often. i dunno, i would hav trouble standing by while someone did it irl. alot of guests on the show r young, kinda nerdy, white kids. which is why he gets away w/ it. say what u will about goodwin but u can tell he wasn't going.

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
on their soundcloud one of the most recent ones he had some girl denise i think it was who came in late and he brought her up there and had her repeat some stupid shyt for like 3 minutes and she just went along with it. and other times when he brings people from the crowd to talk to them he will tell them to 'go sit yo ass down' or some shyt like that or tell people to shut up in the crowd or whatever. He especially is rude to Sammy and i don't even care about sammy like that, but he gets clowned every show.
Its just banter, nothing serious.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

• Dap
Reactions: hex

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Now I fukk with Korey and them
But sometimes they DO come off a lil "outa touch."

This was a perfect review imo

Anyone who knows the comic book KNOWS its blaxploitation
It was based off the Fred Williamson, Pam Grier, Dolemite shyt.

So it makes me chuckle that white folks or WHOEVER! That have a problem with this shyt being TOO BLACK didnt go and utilize this google shyt and at least do a LITTLE BIT of research smh