Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
shyt was funny but some of them "too soon" jokes :huhldup:

if u a true fan of the show you'll know how funny this is plus all the other pop culture references.....im guessing u a newbie tho and not subscribed
Nah. I'm subscribed and I've been watching for a few months. I laughed at points too. My reaction is more in line with your "too soon" line of thought.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
clip of Ray's Sport's show:

ray is lame and needs to be done away with. this entire video should not have even been posted as it isn't funny or anything. the actual clip of the goal hitting him was a complete letdown.

also noticed that korey needs to chill with that disrespecting people shyt that he does. telling folks to shut up or having some girl repeat a bunch of shyt after him and they all just take it. don't know if they were homeless before working there but if he spoke to me that way we would have some serious problems.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ray is lame and needs to be done away with. this entire video should not have even been posted as it isn't funny or anything. the actual clip of the goal hitting him was a complete letdown.

also noticed that korey needs to chill with that disrespecting people shyt that he does. telling folks to shut up or having some girl repeat a bunch of shyt after him and they all just take it. don't know if they were homeless before working there but if he spoke to me that way we would have some serious problems.
what show was this?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I think he means in general like when he'd call someone up to talk, then tell them to get the fukk off...or if they cal someone up who rambles, after they hang up he'll tell'em to shut the fukk up

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
what show was this?

on their soundcloud one of the most recent ones he had some girl denise i think it was who came in late and he brought her up there and had her repeat some stupid shyt for like 3 minutes and she just went along with it. and other times when he brings people from the crowd to talk to them he will tell them to 'go sit yo ass down' or some shyt like that or tell people to shut up in the crowd or whatever. He especially is rude to Sammy and i don't even care about sammy like that, but he gets clowned every show.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
on their soundcloud one of the most recent ones he had some girl denise i think it was who came in late and he brought her up there and had her repeat some stupid shyt for like 3 minutes and she just went along with it. and other times when he brings people from the crowd to talk to them he will tell them to 'go sit yo ass down' or some shyt like that or tell people to shut up in the crowd or whatever. He especially is rude to Sammy and i don't even care about sammy like that, but he gets clowned every show.
Some of them actually like that shyt tho. Like they take it as a badge of honor like man korey shytted on me it was awesome dude! :gladbron: I think that's why he does it or atleast isn't motivated to chill