Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
korey is back tonight\

EDIT: why this dude hate sammy so much :pachaha:
I rather have Mojo as a co-host, then Samantha. She was so awful yesterday, about 85% of her jokes failed. I cringe so much. The only positive thing I can say about her, is her reviews are decent. NOT GOOD but decent, but discussion and her opinions on other things, her personality period is just awful for a Co-Host. No wonder her Website flopped. YOU WILL NEVER REPLACE TOMMY OR SHIA YOU FAT fukk. Looking forward to the show tonight tho, I wonder what crazy thing Korey was into. :smile:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
aww shyt nah, a black woman emailed the show and said danielle is trash and dumb and adds nothing to the show and she wants to replace her.....danielle issued a challenge to her so she might pop up on the show at some point for a test run.....this is the chick Leela Debris
C8FnlTp.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
aww shyt nah, a black woman emailed the show and said danielle is trash and dumb and adds nothing to the show and she wants to replace her.....danielle issued a challenge to her so she might pop up on the show at some point for a test run.....this is the chick Leela Debris

This is exactly the kind of fukkery the show needed.

Having said that, I hope she realizes being "better" than Danielle isn't the only factor. They have chemistry.

Fred.