Picsart-23-10-21-09-56-53-514.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Everyone is on the delivery persons side

:laff:

I grow tired of people in the digital age.
trying to make shyt that made people broke. Into something people should randomly do.

Like Uber = a taxi. Digital dollar cab at videogame prices

[You are never going to do anything in a taxi] yet you have people trying to portray it like driving an Uber is going to grt you paid. When driving a taxi would have had you broke as hell. A whole award winning era of tv. Was based around knowing and watching the life of a broke taxi driver on taxi. Yet let these people tell. They selected to do some shyt.
that they think they are going to be balling. When anyone in the real world will tell you. Breh. You could have went up north in Chicago and rented a taxi to drive and failed. To find out you going to be dead out here.

Same as door dash.

When did anyone ever get stable delivering pizzas. Delivering pizza or food been a not gon make it career. Since the seventies too.

They got hordes of movies and shows. That show you will be in the poor house delivering food. Yet people will try to tell you. Door dash is a wave to prosperity. When no food delivery driver is going to win in general if ever.

This whole ignore facts.
To try to make it like the digital age will tell a different story is a lie. We already been through the fall of the internet already. Yet people like to act like things are different. Just because they had a digital touch screen based security blanket. When it is a figment of marketing and a well pr based lie.

To have you in the poor house.

Plus the further it goes.

You are going to find us all living in equilibrium meets ready player one based style homes. In complete destitute poverty.
If you like me with a child out of wedlock. We are contributing to this. Plus you will never come up. Thinking or using consistently proven failed economic models.

Art Barr

Last edited:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
These folks are not door dash employees (that's how they get away exploiting them so hard) so I suppose they are free to negotiate any terms they want with the jobs they take on :yeshrug:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You’d think they’d just strike, but no that’s too hard. :ohhh:

Just like tipping always expecting someone else to do the work for them.

Its called the wealth inequality gap, and the current American infrastructure but nobody will address that

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Honestly, I’m a little surprised no delivery person has tried that with me recently.

Like for the past few months, I been getting like 3-4 meals a week from UberEats.

It’s getting outta hand, imma bout to get my hellofresh popping again or something, one of those meal delivery services

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
check out this video from john oliver where he breaks down how food delivery is a HORRIBLE deal for everyone involved.

the customer, the delivery person, restaurant, and the company itself. all of whom are getting ripped off essentially. the business is NOT sustainable.

And he sent the wrong message on this vid.

We shouldn’t be tipping more they should be fukkin unionizing and striking. :stopitslime:

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
fukk them nikkas, I only use Uber eats and door dash when they give me good ass promo codes like 75% or 50% off. I do usually tip though. I wish a nikka would try to press me over a tip.

That’s coming from someone that has done door dash and Uber eats as a side hustle. If you’re choosing to make that you’re main source of income that’s a you problem nobody else’s. You also know what to expect when you take these orders so these dumb asses are taking low paying orders expecting big ass tips when they shouldn’t.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If I did them delivery jobs. I wouldn't even deliver them lil ass orders.

Fat lazy ass broke mafukkas be wanting to have 1 damm burger ordered. But want to tip low ass fukk knowing damm well the order size didn't make the gas burned less to get it to them.

People that constantly order from them delivery services such lazy mafukkas.