Doordashers are messaging customers BEFORE delivery and demanding a bigger tip

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Convenience and greed. Country on its last legs.
All shyt does is cause way more traffic and consumption of fossil fuels cause you gat sassy ass effeminate males and women ordering a gawt damm order of nachos and shyt.

It should be an extreme luxury tax applied on top of the food price and other charges.

Every order should be taxed $20 that goes to the city.:pacspit:

Fat mafukkas will sit they ass at home and get turned on by a Wendy's commercial and triggered to Uber Eats some shyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
check out this video from john oliver where he breaks down how food delivery is a HORRIBLE deal for everyone involved.

the customer, the delivery person, restaurant, and the company itself. all of whom are getting ripped off essentially. the business is NOT sustainable.

People are broke, dumb and lazy... This will for sure last forever

We'll never go back to a time where the restaurant has delivery drivers or you come get it yourself and those are the only two options

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Still have never used a food delivery app and I just used Uber for the first time ever when I dropped my jeep at the dealer a few months back, and they actually paid for it. I have never really gotten comfortable giving that much power to a stranger with no training.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I had it with food delivery. Food never sealed, gotten way too expensive, portions are way smaller, dumbass games drivers play with your food like putting it right outside your door so you can't open it without knocking it over. I said fukk it I even deleted my accounts.

Only delivery I do is through restaurants with their own drivers.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Those delivery drivers don’t even bother reading delivery instructions anymore and will call you with an attitude bytching about having issues delivering the order.

Fax

I ordered DD and I have detailed instructions on how to find my townhouse Since my neighborhood roads are all circles and cul-de-sacs......

Some a$$hole delivers it to my back patio....
I called and was like why didn't you just set it on
my front porch that faces the main road :what:

.. they gonna say that's not where the pin 📍 told them to go :what:

I'm like , so instead of getting out the car and dropping the food off at my clearly marked front porch, you walked around a whole row of homes, through pine trees, mulch, and grass to set the shyt on the back porch? :dahell:

They some damn bozos.

Daps
How is Ubereats vs Grubhub here?

Only time I used UE was in the UK but shyt worked great tbh. Here in DFW, haven't tried it yet.

Got free GH from Amazon Prime but I still don't use it. Always feels like DD has more of the restaurants we like.