Doordashers are messaging customers BEFORE delivery and demanding a bigger tip

Fuzzy_Dunlap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Cali there was a whole campaign to make delivery drivers employees instead of independent contractors, which would require giving them insurance. Uber, DoorDash and Grubhub all spent millions of dollars campaigning against it with all kinds of confusing commercials. The bill never passed and soon after, they all raised their prices and added even more fees. None of that went to the drivers.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
At the end of the day, most door dash drivers are going to make the most profit delivering to a specific area and only doing orders outside of that area if the trip pay is worth more than the fuel used. Doing the inner trips will keep you active and gives more opportunities to get tipped and those outer trips typically come with better tips.

There are a few methods. Most drivers with complaints either don't know which orders to pick up or don't know what area to choose as home base

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
i'ma dasher and have been since 2019 and let me just tell y'all this shyt right here is fukkin preposterous :mjlol: i'd never have the audacity to contact a customer asking for tips i literally only do if the order is missing something or if i can't find their crib

the key to this shyt is to only accept orders that are over a certain amount so you can hit your hourly wage goal and not have to beg for tips, DoorDash doesn't have an acceptance rate requirement so you can decline all you want and nothing will happen

look at my stats my shyt is at 4% but i've seen people with 0 :heh: fukk accepting those low ass orders

VzJnEsV.jpg
I did favor when I was on unemployment a few years back. Shıt was easy money to pull into a nice area by supermarkets with curbside pickup, turn the app on accept jobs in radar of like 5 miles and under, in and out quick.

These new nıggas mad retarded so if they can't do a door dash job properly, they don't need to be working a regular job.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk door dash.

Why people spend fifty dollars a day on door dash is beyond me.

fukk door dash.
I never use that shyt.
I had it free from work too.

Never used that bullshyt.

They do not even have shyt down south.
In no restaurant worth ordering.
any of that shyt out here like that.

fukk outta here.
fukk door dash. shyt will have you broke. I seen people wondering why they have no paycheck. Then alwsy asking me.
why i do not use doordash.
Food will kill your pockets
Especially after the pandemic.
It is cheaper to get two fried lobsters carryout than a plate anywhere. let alone door dash. That is how fuvked up they made shyt
seafood, actual lobster tails are now cheap food.

Art Barr

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
fukk door dash.

Why people spend fifty dollars a day on door dash is beyond me.

fukk door dash.
I never use that shyt.
I had it free from work too.

Never used that bullshyt.

They do not even have shyt down south.
In no restaurant worth ordering.
any of that shyt out here like that.

fukk outta here.
fukk door dash. shyt will have you broke. I seen people wondering why they have no paycheck. Then alwsy asking me.
why i do not use doordash.
Food will kill your pockets
Especially after the pandemic.
It is cheaper to get two fried lobsters carryout than a plate anywhere. let alone door dash. That is how fuvked up they made shyt
seafood, actual lobster tails are now cheap food.

Art Barr
Yea paying 20-30 dollars extra at least here in south Florida just to have a nikka eat some of your food is some goofy ass shyt