Doordashers are messaging customers BEFORE delivery and demanding a bigger tip

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas like you are part of the problem. :hhh:

Hope your shyt gets fukked with off gp, word to Waiting. :ahh:

Yeah me too I'll sue the fukkk out of them

So you want me to tip for trash service because an employer cannot afford to pay it's employees

And then nikkas get on here and complain about rising grocery costs and greedy companies

While yall allow them to be greedy at our expense. Save your vitriol for the CEOs, not me

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I pickup my own food so this doesn't concern me. :wow:

I just started cooking super heavy so I don't even trip, but I never had anything but pizza delivered to me. :obama:

I'm saving money off the food, the tips, and the gas money, and I'm saving time on waiting plus my order's always right and my diet is healthier. :wow:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I’m bout to start delivering on my bicycle in pretty big city just for extra cash few times a week. I met this exterminator the other day he says he bought a house to rent from driving order. I duno how long it took him tho.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's funny because in other countries that are less developed where people make less this forced tipping isn't a thing.

People in the US want tips so they can make 70k+ with their waiter job

DJK

All Star
Daps
Kountry Wayne said he wants a wife who can cook so he don't have to eat from doordash

:russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I just started cooking super heavy so I don't even trip, but I never had anything but pizza delivered to me. :obama:

I'm saving money off the food, the tips, and the gas money, and I'm saving time on waiting plus my order's always right and my diet is healthier. :wow:
I just started making my own mozzarella sticks too :blessed: , now I don't have to put up with those hollowed out midget sticks these places serve.:russ: