Doordashers are messaging customers BEFORE delivery and demanding a bigger tip

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This why I don’t order food to my house period besides maybe 1-3 times in a year. It’s one thing to get a delivery from an actual worker of the establishment but having some rando who can’t make a career choice to save their life handling your food and being irate at what they make is hustling backwards.

Superstar
Daps
I'm not broke gang, but tipping entitlement has gone nuts. This whole culture is making me nostalgic of fuddruckers - you know, order food at counter, pickup food at counter, get the red plastic cup for my soda to fill by myself and pick my seat with no weird tipping games.

nowadays even pickup orders are asking for tips tho :francis:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Its a COVENIENCE...

Only one of yall is living on the streets and starving if this service doesn't exist...

HINT: It's not the customer...
A lot of drivers (myself included) have main jobs and only do this on the side. I sure as hell don’t have to do this shyt and If all drivers were to stop delivering then you would have to get up and get your own food.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I give basic tips but if the driver does a good job, i give more.
i mean all their doing is picking it up and leaving it at the door idk what u consider a good job
ive had bad jobs they leave it wrong house, they drop it etc
but what do u consider good other than whats expected

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
A lot of drivers (myself included) have main jobs and only do this on the side. If all drivers were to stop delivering then you would have to get up and get your own food.

You typed the bold as if what you do is critical...As if getting up and making your own sandwich is complicated for an able bodied human being... :heh:

Only reason folk use these services is for CONVENIENCE, its not a dependency for the customer...

You are DEPENDENT on it for INCOME...Case an point, if you made enough INCOME from your main job you wouldn't be delivering food on side...

Daps
I'm sure this thread is full of bootlickers blaming the employees rather than the Companies or the government who allow this shyt by not regulating it. :pachaha:

If you're a broke bytch and can't tip 20%. Don't order food, don't go out for food. Stay your ass home and cook or hit the fast food joint in person. It's that easy

broke-people.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lazy ass pieces of shyt really expect to get they shyt delivered Safe by underpaid ass random people! :dead:

Yo fat ass ordering door dash from shyt right down the street where you at!
Ya fat ass getting your food molested by a meth addict and you eating that shyt up!:scust:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
You telling me you dont demand that double chicken after paying for it? Shieeet couldn't be me. I check my meal right there at the counter EVERY TIME before leaving the store. I've had instances where they dont put the right toppings on my burger so I peel that mofo right in front of them and hit the "This a single, I ordered a double patty. Also where my BBQ sauce at? :birdman:" and don't leave until they fix that shyt.
I’m ordering for the whole family so I don’t be feeling like taking everything out and checking it. Plus, I don’t even like going back to correct my orders in general. I’m the type of person where if they mess my stuff up like 3 times, I just won’t go back. I don’t know why I keep giving these fools more chances though…. bout to switch to Moe’s or Qdoba or something.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
This is a big deal to you? Getting up and making your own sandwich is complicated for an able bodied human being? :heh:

Only reason folk use these services is for CONVENIENCE, its not a dependency for the customer...

You are DEPENDENT on it for INCOME...Case an point, if you made enough INCOME from your main job you wouldn't be delivering food on side...
I guess you can say that but lucky for me I still make good money doing both. :yeshrug:

I only deliver to people who tip very well (Doordash shows us how much we get tipped beforehand) because this isn’t a charity and I’m trying to make bread and in the end it all usually pays off (literally).

Not tipping someone who is risking their safety (going into dangerous areas and dealing with bad drivers) to bring you food with their own time and gas is downright pathetic.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You typed the bold as if what you do is critical...As if getting up and making your own sandwich is complicated for an able bodied human being... :heh:

This is actually stupid ass fukk!

Lazy fat fukks are dependent on the convience! So much so they are willing to eat food that a random ass stranger finger fukked and spit lubed up!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm sure this thread is full of bootlickers blaming the employees rather than the Companies or the government who allow this shyt by not regulating it. :pachaha:

If you're a broke bytch and can't tip 20%. Don't order food, don't go out for food. Stay your ass home and cook or hit the fast food joint in person. It's that easy

broke-people.gif
What if you’re already tipping 20% or more and the Dasher is asking for more just because they know the extra tip option is there?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:dead:

Fast food ain't even worth it no more but if I want some, I'll pick the shyt up my damn self :heh:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Lazy ass pieces of shyt really expect to get they shyt delivered Safe by underpaid ass random people! :dead:

Yo fat ass ordering door dash from shyt right down the street where you at!
Ya fat ass getting your food molested by a meth addict and you eating that shyt up!:scust:
The people that do those jobs make less than McDonald's workers act like they their own boss

Ha*

retartds