Doordash users finessed Doordash out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in free food possibly millions due to promotion glitch.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I saw this on my timeline before it blew up

You could order DoorDash with any card. Even gift cards worked, it didn’t validate the purchase until way later. By then you already got the shyt, so people used gift cards and were sending 100s worth of shyt to their crib.

Now DoorDash still got your address. So they clearly know who you are.
The smart ones created a fake account and send it to a bullshyt address

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
that’s cause your niece ain’t tip, drivers cancel those and let a sucker take it.
Yeah I figured that out and always tip something now. Especially on Uber Eats they will come fast af if you tip and they even let you add a tip later after you got your food if you want. The other apps need to let you tip after you get your food too. Lots of cheap people like me dont want to tip but if the driver did a good job like came really fast or was a black person I like to tip them but bytch ass Grub Hub wont let me if I didn't do it upfront which is stupid.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
a cpn aint ur credit.. i said new credit nikka. .. ya'll scary ass scared to lie on y’all resume, scared to lie to get an apartment, scared to get at hoes

i said too much ..
nNlCBfe.png
How old are you? And I hope you’re not talking about CPNs

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol I was just referring to the breh that said get new credit
I am too. A nikka that’s trying to finesse the system isn’t concerned about credit utilization and debt to income ratio.

Instead he’ll lie on financial applications (fraud) and leasing agreements (more fraud).

Which is why I asked his age. Typically young, impressionable nikkas that lack guidance goes this route because they don’t understand the damage it’ll do 5-10 years down the road.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Foh with the McDonald's hating. Yall try wayy to hard with this shyt. Let people enjoy whatever the fukk they want to. I guarantee you a fat nikka anyway. Yall usually are.

No he's right. I can see eating a super sized big Mac every once in a while, but craving $60 worth of McDonald's food?:picard::flabbynsick:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
destroy your credit score over some chic-fil-a :aicmon:
If you’re a low life bum having to get by by pulling scams on delivery services, safe to say you probably ain’t prioritizing stuff like good credit and other things responsible people do….these bums credit scores are in the 500s anyway. They ain’t got no good credit to protect :ehh: