Doordash users finessed Doordash out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in free food possibly millions due to promotion glitch.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Foh with the McDonald's hating. Yall try wayy to hard with this shyt. Let people enjoy whatever the fukk they want to. I guarantee you a fat nikka anyway. Yall usually are.
Didnt know Ronald had you on his payroll. He mad im taking away from his sales? :sas1:

Anton

All Star
Daps
full

A CPN is not "getting new credit" :mjlol: you young nikkas gonna learn the hard way
a cpn aint ur credit.. i said new credit nikka. .. ya'll scary ass scared to lie on y’all resume, scared to lie to get an apartment, scared to get at hoes

i said too much ..
nNlCBfe.png

Last edited:

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m an old ass nikka. Didn’t realize Clooney’s brand of Tequila popping like that.

Got a table at a club for the first time in a long ass time and that’s all everyone around us was popping.

Bottle girl looking at us like “1942….ya…is that when y’all Brehs were born?”
😂😂😂 Yeah that's the new in thing. shyts overrated give me a good Mezcal and I'm good.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For real, you get put into "systems" and red flagged for running off on a bank. You can probably get an account at a mom and pop neighborhood bank but you will be blocked from all those major banks.

These companies are going to get their money back. Ordering a ton of food that is never going to get at was dumb as hell. Smh
Every hood got that one nikka that never got a major bank and only use cash app and some small weirdo banks/apps

We all know why
:sas2:

Taco

All Star
Daps
lmao this thecoli where brehs think that PPP loans existing is entrapment because it's too tempting to fraudulently fill out the forms and you can just claim "i didn't know it was illegal" when you committing identity theft and wire fraud to file for unemployment for people in prison. :mjlol:
MAAAAAAN, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that plea coppin shyt. Had small businesses on their last leg, but these nikkas wanted a full in-person interview and background/credit check so their partnas wouldn't fall for the "entrapment". Who the fukk raised these nikkas :mjlol: