Doordash users finessed Doordash out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in free food possibly millions due to promotion glitch.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
full

A CPN is not "getting new credit" :mjlol: you young nikkas gonna learn the hard way

That CPN thing is one of the biggest scams going. That shyt does not work as it is wild :duck:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Financial literacy won’t help in these cases. nikkas is looking for a quick come up, not learning the importance of budgeting and dollar cost averaging
I keep saying social media got these young nikkas thinking there is actually some legit kinda way to make fast money, when that is simply not the case. There's no such thing as guaranteed fast money.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Any time you see brain dead retards on twitter hitting a lick for some scam it’s a sign to not do it.

Only exception was that Ralph Lauren employee code when everyone went crazy that night :blessed:
I balled out that night:whew:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Any time you see brain dead retards on twitter hitting a lick for some scam it’s a sign to not do it.

Only exception was that Ralph Lauren employee code when everyone went crazy that night :blessed:

I'm the glitch and misprice come up king

There's a difference between that and ordering £1000's of goods without paying especially under false info...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
MAAAAAAN, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that plea coppin shyt. Had small businesses on their last leg, but these nikkas wanted a full in-person interview and background/credit check so their partnas wouldn't fall for the "entrapment". Who the fukk raised these nikkas :mjlol:
Free Don Diego

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Damn, that’s crazy.

If they think door dash isn’t going to hire an IT Team to figure out most people who did this and charge them you got another thing coming.

But then again.. it might just be an L they’ll have to take.. welp!