Doordash users finessed Doordash out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in free food possibly millions due to promotion glitch.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm always skeptical of brainless illegal shyt.

I have a friend working in trucking and logistics, they deliver high grade organic import foods to high end restaurants and delis etc.
He swipes salmon, steaks and other choice delicacies to sell to his boys on the side..he made me an offer and I refused. I'd seen a huge box of special yoghurt being dropped at another friend's house :mjlol:

Just found out it's a whole scheme at the place and one other guy on the line got caught last week, and my friend is shytting bricks right now afraid dude will out him.
Its never worth it. Decision making escapes too many folks.

This door dash shyt was basically a smash n grab theft :scust:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I'm always skeptical of brainless illegal shyt.

I have a friend working in trucking and logistics, they deliver high grade organic import foods to high end restaurants and delis etc.
He swipes salmon, steaks and other choice delicacies to sell to his boys on the side..he made me an offer and I refused. I'd seen a huge box of special yoghurt being dropped at another friend's house :mjlol:

Just found out it's a whole scheme at the place and one other guy on the line got caught last week, and my friend is shytting bricks right now afraid dude will out him.
Its never worth it. Decision making escapes too many folks.

This door dash shyt was basically a smash n grab theft :scust:
Even in that Twitter thread you got absolute imbeciles thinking the theft is on the app and not on the person who confirmed they would pay for the merch :dead: same types probably thinking they can just “get new credit” after this goes on their record

Daps
Been hittin DD UE GH for years. This isn't new at all. Been getting so much chit for free I could've bought at least a 911 turbo.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Even in that Twitter thread you got absolute imbeciles thinking the theft is on the app and not on the person who confirmed they would pay for the merch :dead: same types probably thinking they can just “get new credit” after this goes on their record

All along I been thinking lead pipes in water wasnt a thing anymore :gucci:

This isnt even in the realm of critical thinking, it's basic common sense..

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
All along I been thinking lead pipes in water wasnt a thing anymore :gucci:

This isnt even in the realm of critical thinking, it's basic common sense..
Don’t think anyone who’s idea of a come up is ordering hundreds of dollars worth of diabetes-inducing, tastes like cat food 15 mins after you order it fast food directly to your door, on an app where you store personal data is doing much critical thinking in the first place

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don’t think anyone who’s idea of a come up is ordering hundreds of dollars worth of diabetes-inducing, tastes like cat food 15 mins after you order it fast food directly to your door, on an app where you store personal data is doing much critical thinking in the first place

They're about as dumb and clueless as the ones who commit crime right under cctv cameras.

I used to rip off Columbia House so bad, and was fully aware I was doing it too. But back then you simply mailed it in with a fake name and used your neighbours address for the drop.
Those analog glory days are long over, try out smarting them in this digital era :mjlol: