Doordash users finessed Doordash out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in free food possibly millions due to promotion glitch.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Even in that Twitter thread you got absolute imbeciles thinking the theft is on the app and not on the person who confirmed they would pay for the merch :dead: same types probably thinking they can just “get new credit” after this goes on their record
Some mfers too dumb to be career criminals

Anton

All Star
Daps
Even in that Twitter thread you got absolute imbeciles thinking the theft is on the app and not on the person who confirmed they would pay for the merch :dead: same types probably thinking they can just “get new credit” after this goes on their record

i be forgetting that the Coli made up of out of touch internet ass nikkas that aint never bust a jugg in they life.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A few days ago I tried ordering a pulp smoothie from doordash & these nikkas asked me for a 2nd debit or credit card with a similar address to the card on file :why:
They nuked my account a few days ago when I tried to take advantage of the Dashpass offer even when I used the same card I’ve been using all along with it. I had to call and gripe about it until they reactivated it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my boy were scamming back in college. Racked up so much shyt from Target and Walmart. We didn’t tell anybody.

I don’t understand why when people today find a quick lick they have to immediately tel on themselves.

Facts. I "borrowed" so much shyt from this establishment I worked at. Like...alot :russ: I never got too greedy and I never told anyone. In fact, I forgot I did it until you reminded me with this post. That's how it's supposed to be. Between you and God only.