Doordash users finessed Doordash out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in free food possibly millions due to promotion glitch.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Don't know how they make money they always running coupons and specials. I think it's a scam basically the driver fee plus tax plus other fees a 9 dollar combo is 17 bucks to your door. Plus the gotta pay the driver and all that.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
From what I understand, doordash app was allowing ppl to use old expired cards and the order would still complete and be delivered :dead:

So even if the order was $10k worth of shyt, the shady card would go through :dead:
Wish i knew that. I have an unnecessary amount of expired cards for some reason and the necessary amount of vacant properties to where i could've started up a liquor store

I'm always late to all the effortless finesses:mjcry:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These kids are fukking stupid. They gonna learn.

I ran up a few thousands on PokerStars thinking I was slick on a dead credit card. Months later they re opened a old credit line and charged me.

Then PokerStars got indicted by federal gov and froze all the funds and I couldn't even cash out my chips I bought frequently. I don't even. Know why I thought it was a good idea at the time.
lmao this thecoli where brehs think that PPP loans existing is entrapment because it's too tempting to fraudulently fill out the forms and you can just claim "i didn't know it was illegal" when you committing identity theft and wire fraud to file for unemployment for people in prison. :mjlol:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Don't know how they make money they always running coupons and specials. I think it's a scam basically the driver fee plus tax plus other fees a 9 dollar combo is 17 bucks to your door. Plus the gotta pay the driver and all that.
You can get paid $10 for a $20 order, and the total that the person paid will prolly be like 30-40

They paying you for the trip and paying the restaurant for the food, all out of what the person paid total. So for every trip they might make 10-20 dollars.

But there's "top dashers" that take every trip and get paid like 2.80 to drive 2 miles for a 15 dollar order. That's where they real money comes in.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they was gonna do this they were better off using expired prepaid cards smh

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can get new credit

full

A CPN is not "getting new credit" :mjlol: you young nikkas gonna learn the hard way