Doordash users finessed Doordash out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in free food possibly millions due to promotion glitch.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Seen a picture of a bunch of McDonalds bags circulating. Of all the places to get free food, you choose McDonald's?:hhh: You already know they aint gonna eat half of it anyway. Pure clout chasing
Foh with the McDonald's hating. Yall try wayy to hard with this shyt. Let people enjoy whatever the fukk they want to. I guarantee you a fat nikka anyway. Yall usually are.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint the smartest nikka in the world but ain't these cards still attached to real banking info :patrice:

Why they playing with they money for clout like that? These new nikkas different :childplease::snoop:

Yeah, there are plenty of cases where vendors can still hit your account for valid charges if they just have an old, expired debit card on file. That person talking about how they locked their card is about to learn a tough lesson.

Doordash finna slide up on a whole bunch of these folks, and the email they send them notifying them of the charges is just gonna have the Usher watch this meme in it. :mjlol:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The bank can and will open closed accounts back up for large transactions like that

3 years down the road you trying to open a new account with Chase or something and you find out no bank in the world will take you cause you ran off on BoA for $500
For real, you get put into "systems" and red flagged for running off on a bank. You can probably get an account at a mom and pop neighborhood bank but you will be blocked from all those major banks.

These companies are going to get their money back. Ordering a ton of food that is never going to get at was dumb as hell. Smh

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real, you get put into "systems" and red flagged for running off on a bank. You can probably get an account at a mom and pop neighborhood bank but you will be blocked from all those major banks.

These companies are going to get their money back. Ordering a ton of food that is never going to get at was dumb as hell. Smh

shyt, depending on how hard the bank wants to go, they might fukk around and find out the next time they run a credit check for a new apartment.

Think banks will just get stuck holding the bag, brehs.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
No sympathy from me

It’s been fukk door dash since I ordered from chilis and the driver not only didn’t deliver my food but lied and say he did…..then door dash wouldnt refund me saying I should have reported it the night of…..and I did just that 10 mins after it happened

I hope this put they bytch ass out of service

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
What's gonna happen is that unless the ppl who finessed Doordash normally use prepaid cards and used em to run a finesse play what's gonna happen is that in the next 48-72hrs people's bank accounts are gonna overdraft something serious.

That's why prepaid cards are good in these cases if you gonna try and finesse a subscription service of any kind rather than use your actual bank account/card where you'd have much more at stake.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

I’m an old ass nikka. Didn’t realize Clooney’s brand of Tequila popping like that.

Got a table at a club for the first time in a long ass time and that’s all everyone around us was popping.

Bottle girl looking at us like “1942….ya…is that when y’all Brehs were born?”

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10

6e36f49d971d9e6d2f77f250ce65d0f8.gif

:pachaha:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Imagine committing grand larceny and literally having the merch sent to your doorstep with all your info already logged :dead:
These kids are fukking stupid. They gonna learn.

I ran up a few thousands on PokerStars thinking I was slick on a dead credit card. Months later they re opened a old credit line and charged me.

Then PokerStars got indicted by federal gov and froze all the funds and I couldn't even cash out my chips I bought frequently. I don't even. Know why I thought it was a good idea at the time.