Doordash users finessed Doordash out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in free food possibly millions due to promotion glitch.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
From what I understand, doordash app was allowing ppl to use old expired cards and the order would still complete and be delivered :dead:

So even if the order was $10k worth of shyt, the shady card would go through :dead:

Even dumber than I originally thought.

Fraud where you haven't even hid your details super smart

:dwillhuh:

Someone explain this to me. How is this possible? :patrice:

Did the just charge another card that was on file?

Do you think the banks and these companies are dumb :dead:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Me and my boy were scamming back in college. Racked up so much shyt from Target and Walmart. We didn’t tell anybody.

I don’t understand why when people today find a quick lick they have to immediately tel on themselves.
For real…some of my greatest hits happened in the dark, and nobody will ever know.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thsy must've been trying to do something about it tonight cause my niece ordered WingStop and she called them saying it kept reassigning to different drivers for an hour. Still got her wings tho :ehh: Guess her lil ass was HUNGRY hungry

I was wondering why they were only offering the pickup option last night with delivery being unavailable.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
oh yeah....

that's fraud :lolbron:
Actually it's tricky. I lost my card and because of tokens, I didn't have to update my card with multiple merchants. So it's easy to say I didn't know, my card automatically updated on Peloton and Apple Pay (which is true) so I thought it would happen on DoorDash,,,they're in trouble.