DOOM OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ever since COD I been on the Turtle Beaches, but since the X1 has that 8mm plug in, I just throw in my V-Modas and I'm off. :blessed: Ain't never buying another wired, over priced ass headset for that simple shyt again.

.........does the Ps4 got this going on too? the 8mm plug shyt the X1 has?
PS4 has had the plug since day one. They also have the Sony Gold Headset which are $100 and are 100% wireless. No wire to the controller necessary. One USB dongle, turn the headset on and you're connected playing with virtual surround sound.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could take away the DOOM name and you'd have no idea it was a DOOM game

It's a coo game tho
Nah, if you grew up playing doom 1&2 then you would know this is definitely doom. The only one that was really different was 3. Doom was never a scary game it was always the run n gun kill everything game like serious sam, duke nukem, and the original wolfenstein

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Nothing like the original doom, they should have named it something else

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Ever since COD I been on the Turtle Beaches, but since the X1 has that 8mm plug in, I just throw in my V-Modas and I'm off. :blessed: Ain't never buying another wired, over priced ass headset for that simple shyt again.

.........does the Ps4 got this going on too? the 8mm plug shyt the X1 has?
I have Turtle Beaches, fam. They're wired, too. :heh:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Well The shyt sounds so desolate you may need to keep it on to have company in this poorly engineered world.

I just hate rock music so I don't wanna hear it. Play rap in the background
To each their own, sun.
:manny:
I'm digging it.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I have Turtle Beaches, fam. They're wired, too. :heh:

I don't know if it's just the build material or the fact that I used 'em quite a bit back in my COD hayday, but them shyts never lasted more than a year and a half before they either developed a short or one of the stems holding the ear cups broke or some bullshyt. That's what prompted me to look at my X1 controller with the mic adapter and see if that shyt would work with my Headphones 'cause I was really bummed at having to order yet ANOTHER pair of these fukking things and go through all that hassle.

Glad as fukk they included those jacks, since I can just keep it moving with my regular stereo headphones. Playing games like Dying Light without Headphones on is just criminal.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Replace the Rock with Onyx.
Throw ya Gunz
Shiftee
Last Dayz
BACDAFUCUP
Slam
Shut 'em Down

Just gave myself an idea. :heh:
Nahhhh that's to intense. I bump this instead.

I need to be relaxed when I catch bodies. Anger and killing can lead to mistakes.

Grocery store music :noah:

Last edited:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Nah, if you grew up playing doom 1&2 then you would know this is definitely doom. The only one that was really different was 3. Doom was never a scary game it was always the run n gun kill everything game like serious sam, duke nukem, and the original wolfenstein
I did :stopitslime:

Which is why I said that:francis: