Don't you hate how when you're sitting in your car and another Car Parks Right Next To you?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
And again, I'm working from home, I look outside my kitchen window and some dikkhead just had to go out their way to park their car right next to mine.

It would have been so much easier to park in one of the many other bays available from where they came in, some of which are in the shade. I'm looking at least 8 other spaces they could have parked. :comeon:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf:“Ain’t that serious” until you get home and see some a$$hole dinged your car when you intentionally parked far away from people who ding cars
Now I tend to park in the spot directly next to the shopping carts. At least you don't have to worry about anyone parking on the driver side of your car. Just leave a nice little space so you can open your door as wide as you want.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Now I tend to park in the spot directly next to the shopping carts. At least you don't have to worry about anyone parking on the driver side of your car. Just leave a nice little space so you can open your door as wide as you want.
Has a gf who was a box store manager. She said thats a bad place to park because people returning carts are sloppy Ymmv

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Has a gf who was a box store manager. She said thats a bad place to park because people returning carts are sloppy Ymmv
I thought about that too as i was posting. Folks too lazy to return the cart properly so they would thrust it from 50 feet away. Makes sense.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Happens at the marina where the unwritten rule is at least every other spot. You be there to relax they pull up right next to you blasting music and blowing smoke out the window :rudy: