Don't you hate how when you're sitting in your car and another Car Parks Right Next To you?

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I swear it's some sort of instinctual thing with the majority of the population. Most people NEED to be near other people.

The folks in this thread, me included, are outliers. We try to be away from people.

I purposely park far away with WILD spaces available. Come out of target and guaranteed there's a car next to me.

Empty train car? Someone WILL sit next to you.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Something like this happens to me with tables at work..idk.im gettin older and like to be alone alot..bump my lil music in my earbuds and vibe..somebody always pulls up and want to chat..waste my lil 15 or 30 break.. I don't even remember tasting and Appreciating my meal!

:dame:
fukking homo manager at my job does this..

We work nights so I have my headphones in..

Dude will come up and just talk bullshyt..nothing about the actual job

"How is everything?"

"You need anything?"

Be repeating shyt...dude basically just likes to talk.

I get annoyes having to take my headphones out and this bish ain't saying shyt serious.

One time I had to put my headphones back in and walked away while he was talking.repeating instructions he gave 5mins ago.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yes, it is so irksome also -

When someone parks in front of you and has their headlights on. I turn on my high beams.

Goes to the stall right next to yours...in a nearly empty restroom. Same thing with dressing rooms.

Browses on the same rack as you, right up under you.

Stops right next to you at a red light. I hate this even more if they have very dark tints.
Wait...if it's a red light, where else are they suppose to stop?

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What pisses me off when I go somewhere I purposely park waaaaay in the boondocks where there is all kinds of parking space. Only to come out and some ass parks right next to me, with all those damn spots open and available.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
For example: you're on Lunch and just chillin in your car minding your business.
Then some a$$hole comes out of nowhere and out of all them empty parking spots choose to park right next to you staring and shyt ? :martin:
it's good to know that i'm not the only person that experiences this. Every day at work, i go on my break to my car to eat and listen to a podcast or youtube whatever, and like 2 days a week you get some idiot parking right next to my car in the back of our big ass parking lot. :what: And most of the time its some white employees trying to do drugs on break. :beli:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Wait...if it's a red light, where else are they suppose to stop?
I see what homie was saying..
In some neighborhoods and cities..
Pulling up right along somebody could be:hamster:
I know for a fact back when Oakland was :demonic:
You would sag back a little at the light just to make sure you could see everything..
Plus a lot of St.Louis posters will tell you the same on here..
When I go to Little Rock I do the same thing
Not only that..
I’ve noticed people who do that want to race or try to quickly cut you off when the light turns green..
Just my opinion and experience :hubie:

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For example: you're on Lunch and just chillin in your car minding your business.
Then some a$$hole comes out of nowhere and out of all them empty parking spots choose to park right next to you staring and shyt ? :martin:

Yes! It’s one of my biggest pet peeves! Especially, those who own large pick up trucks w/ the long beds. I also hate it when people with large vehicles park right behind you in an empty parking lot and park within inches of your car.

Why is it that people like to park next to someone in an empty parking lot?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I really want to know why this happens

Someone link a video or article about it

:ohhh: