Any other homeowners hate when someone parks in front of your house?

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have Hispanics on both sides and in front of our house

No issues but when it's a holiday and fight nights, they park in front of my shyt
but they actually edge my yard up for free when they know they're about to have alot of company :ehh:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have Hispanics on both sides and in front of our house

No issues but when it's a holiday and fight nights, they park in front of my shyt
but they actually edge my yard up for free when they know they're about to have alot of company :ehh:
Sounds to me like they’re edging up their yard :demonic:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds to me like they’re edging up their yard :demonic:

Maybe their wife can stop knocking on my door, smiling asking for a ball their kids keeps kicking over here

And maybe her and her sister can stop exercising naked every Sat morning in their backyard while I'm outside :shaq:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
it's a public st and we use the garage. so as long as they aren't blocking my driveway or within 5 ft of the mailbox (the law) i just ignore it. now if they block my mailbox that shyt getting towed.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What they didn’t tell us growing up….All them goofy street codes go out the window when you a homeowner :sas1: Gon head call your HOA, alderman, somebody

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Suburban people act like they own the street in front of their house. I live in NYC now, and there’s only one person on my block who is obsessive about anyone parking in front of his house.
Weirdos. Op you dont own the street. Your wife wants somewhere to park, buy a house with bigger driveway. :camby:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
You a whole man with a wife? Knock a nikkas houses until you find who car it is and tell them to stop parking in front of your house.
Unscrew their stemcaps press down on the pin and flatten all 4 tires. They'll think twice about parking there again

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Thats what I'm worried about right now. House across the street is up for rent and it has a single tandem driveway on a hill. My closest neighbors are all millennial couples so no more than 2 cars. Hoping for no new neighbors with 4-5 grown adults living there cause you know what that entails
4XogUh8.png

Gator48

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My alter ego Kareem *male Karen* will code enforcement with quickness when he sees some fukked up shyt:ufdup:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody left their car in front of my moms mailbox for 2 days. . . So I called the police and told them that I ran a business from my home and need to get my mail.

They had it towed within the hour.
White man alert!!!