Don't you hate how when you're sitting in your car and another Car Parks Right Next To you?

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Yes, it is so irksome also -

When someone parks in front of you and has their headlights on. I turn on my high beams.

Goes to the stall right next to yours...in a nearly empty restroom. Same thing with dressing rooms.

Browses on the same rack as you, right up under you.

Stops right next to you at a red light. I hate this even more if they have very dark tints.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Depending where you’re at in Chicago sitting in a parked car is the last thing you wanna do :lupe:

That shyt is annoying tho
That shyt is a huge no-no in Chicago. I'm down in Decatur, but last yr, a friend of mine's nephew was shot and killed sittin' in his car on 75th or one of those 70 streets. He drove as far as to get to a gas station but he died.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I thought I was the only person to notice. Sometimes, if I’m driving and need to hop on a conference call and need to take notes, I’ll pull over. I would typically try to pull over on a street that is not heavily trafficked or where there are not many cars. I’ve done this maybe five times. And each time, within two minutes, another car pulls up and parks right behind me. It typically appears to be some type of ride share driver but it is the most irritating thing because now I’m on high alert thinking these nikkas about to pull a jack move and I end up pulling off to find another place just for someone else to pull up behind me again.

I think there is some type of science behind it.
My uneducated guess is that it's some type of comfort-seeking mechanism i.e. pulling up beside another car in a sea of emptiness seems safer for some people. You can apply the same to people that are lonely and in an unfamiliar area. These people, who are unsure of their surroundings, will seek comfort by moving closer to a person that seems "safe".

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
For me, it’s at the gym. As I, and numerous others, have stated numerous times. Mexicans and Asians lack the concept of respecting personal space. I work out at two in the morning when the gym is practically empty and these idiots will literally come near where I am in a completely empty locker room and use a locker a few lockers from where I am :what: I challenge any man on this forum to find me a set of more annoying and oblivious set of people than Mexicans and Asians :stopitslime:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
In my parking garage, dude that parks next to me has a Ford XLT SUV. For awhile he found it neccessary to park as close as he could to my car knowing he ran the risk of his door almost hitting my car when he would get in and out. I took one of my motorcycles and parked it facing out up against the garage back wall between our vehicles, no more close parking. Can't wait to get a house.