Any other homeowners hate when someone parks in front of your house?

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I see it as a courtesy like an un written rule to not do that but some ppl just do it and don't care. Had to get real funky with the ppl who bought the house next door a couple years ago. It was a Mexican family and they had about 5 damn cars and were taking up the entire spot in front of my house. They got the point and it's never been a problem since.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don’t let people park on the street by me, only on the weekends. But nobody ever complains or snitches if there are parked cars usually a neighbors car. I get annoyed if a neighbor parks in front of my house and not their own but it’s not a big deal.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
What kinda country ass towns yall living in wjere yall get territorial over parking spot that are on property u dont even own?

On my block every single parking spot in fron of a house gets taken. Sometime people gotta park a half a block from their house, because its the closest they can get . I got my only driveway tho, that shyt dont concern me

Daps
Not really .don't own the block and ITs public property . don't park my cars on the street tho. I have a long driveway

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kinda country ass towns yall living in wjere yall get territorial over parking spot that are on property u dont even own?

On my block every single parking spot in fron of a house gets taken. Sometime people gotta park a half a block from their house, because its the closest they can get . I got my only driveway tho, that shyt dont concern me
This seems strange

Where do you live?

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
Somebody left their car in front of my moms mailbox for 2 days. . . So I called the police and told them that I ran a business from my home and need to get my mail.

They had it towed within the hour.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
u better hope they don't start doing auto repairs right there in the street :snoop:
Yeah, was trying to encourage him to assess and try to get a handle on things before it gets worse.

His block seems to zoned for single family homes, and under normal circumstances the street parking is enough for the residents on the block.
When he mentioned 10 cars from 2 homes, I've seen this scenario before. And it definitely eventually involves street mechanic work (and people leaving motor oil, antifreeze bottles right in the street afterwards)

While the public street parking doesn't belong to anybody, funny to read other dudes miss the overall point about how his neighborhood is changing.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Somebody left their car in front of my moms mailbox for 2 days. . . So I called the police and told them that I ran a business from my home and need to get my mail.

They had it towed within the hour.

First thing came to my mind was to get it towed.

That would be the first thing they'd try to do if anybody else did it to them.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
We have bylaws in our city
No overnight street parking
No parking for >6hrs straight
Can't block entrance to driveway/boulevard

People call by law officers to report offenses :manny:

I'm not one of those people :birdman:
shiiiid...hoa... much as i have to pay fines to my hoa...

that muhfukka will be towed in a heart beat.....I'm waiting on a muhfukka to come within 30feet of my rose bush let alone my mail box...

giphy.webp

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
my city law says that authorized vehicles can park on a residential street up to 72 hours. After that, said vehicles need to move or be fined/towed.

This is where people start playing shell games with their extra cars.

i did that once, dude apologized and said he wouldn't do it again. , but then his wife came by later a yelled at me :mjlol:

:dahell::francis: