Don't you hate how when you're sitting in your car and another Car Parks Right Next To you?

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Hell yea, feel like you in my personal space

It's the equivalent to this.......
trust-me-i-am-a-vegan_fb_6041187.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
I thought I was the only person to notice. Sometimes, if I’m driving and need to hop on a conference call and need to take notes, I’ll pull over. I would typically try to pull over on a street that is not heavily trafficked or where there are not many cars. I’ve done this maybe five times. And each time, within two minutes, another car pulls up and parks right behind me. It typically appears to be some type of ride share driver but it is the most irritating thing because now I’m on high alert thinking these nikkas about to pull a jack move and I end up pulling off to find another place just for someone else to pull up behind me again.

I think there is some type of science behind it.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Something like this happens to me with tables at work..idk.im gettin older and like to be alone alot..bump my lil music in my earbuds and vibe..somebody always pulls up and want to chat..waste my lil 15 or 30 break.. I don't even remember tasting and Appreciating my meal!

:dame:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I swear this is one of my biggest pet peeves ever. Like why?! :why:

Some a$$hole in an SUV nearly hit my car swerving to park right next to me in a car park with literally 10 other empty spaces all around. I then just moved my car into another empty space and this idiot had the nerve to look offended.