Don't Look Up (Adam McKay) - Dicaprio, Blanchett, Lawrence, Streep, Hill, Chalamet, Cudi, Grande

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I thought the movie was fine and was made better by the great cast it had. I don't think the writing was that good, meaning with less talented people it would've fell off a cliff fast and never recover.

I guess this hits more if you are in the U.S or closer to that world but as a southamerican this felt like gringos being gringos with some good acting sparkled in when it could be significant.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ron Pearlman stole the movie for me.

Great movie. Just incredible and is exactly what we are going through now with Global Warming and to an extent with COVID.

David Sirota and Adam McKay really captured how idiotic corporate media is and corporate greed. Again, this shyt is happening right now with the COVID vaccine and global warming.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron Pearlman stole the movie for me.

Great movie. Just incredible and is exactly what we are going through now with Global Warming and to an extent with COVID.

David Sirota and Adam McKay really captured how idiotic corporate media is and corporate greed. Again, this shyt is happening right now with the COVID vaccine and global warming.

This movie is genius
Its a metaphor for climate change but you could basically say this could apply to the pandemic as well with how its become politicized as well
Media don't like it because the satire rang a bit too true and wasn't the type they could laugh with

This is definitely happening with COVID. The CDC just changed their recommendation on how long a vaccinated person should quarantine after a positive test without symptoms from 10 days to 5 days. While this is not the reason given, this happened after Delta and other airlines said that they were under staffed due to COVID restrictions and asked them to change it.

Last edited: