Don't Look Up (Adam McKay) - Dicaprio, Blanchett, Lawrence, Streep, Hill, Chalamet, Cudi, Grande

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i enjoyed it, its way too long though IMO. I usually dont mind longer movies, but I feel like it could have been better if it was shorter, belabored some things a bit too much

This Is How I Felt, Lot Of shyt Coulda Been Cut, It Woulda Been Real Solid If Short, Was A Good Watch Though

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As said already, shyt was probably 20-30 mins too long but other than that, shyt was funny as hell. At the same time, it's ridiculous thats how the past 2 years have basically been.

Started much earlier with the absurdity of the Bush W presidency. We thought that was the worst and then Sarah Palin came along. Then Trump presidency and Covid took it over the top….so much so that if it was a movie, people would bash it for being unrealistic.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Started much earlier with the absurdity of the Bush W presidency. We thought that was the worst and then Sarah Palin came along. Then Trump presidency and Covid took it over the top….so much so that if it was a movie, people would bash it for being unrealistic.
it's only gonna get worse with Trump take 2, and all the fukkin Q idiots getting elected. by 2025 they're gonna completely turn on President Trump and take it to an even higher level of idiocy. Every c*nt who got 100k views on a video yelling about masks is gonna be a political candidate soon.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
people who don't like this movie are mad they can't make "25 things you probably missed in Don't Look Up" youtube videos with 4 ad breaks.

I didn't hate it, it's certainly better than Vice. But where The Big Short was funny and enlightening, this was neither. If Jonah Hill wasn't in this it would've felt like a waste of 2 hours.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
:trash::trash::trash: out of :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Good cast and concept. If not for that, would've been 5/5 on the trash scale. Main issue: execution. Felt like an extended SNL skit. That is, the 2021 SNL.

Got through about 45-60 minutes before throwing this one in the bushes.