Don't Look Up (Adam McKay) - Dicaprio, Blanchett, Lawrence, Streep, Hill, Chalamet, Cudi, Grande

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched this last night, also went in blind other than knowing Leo and Lawrence starred in it. Didn't realize the Alist cast that would follow. Enjoyed the satire the entire way through. Could see most of it happening in RL lol.

body double. And Leo had a problem with that too lol.

Why Leonardo DiCaprio couldn't bear to see a body double play Meryl Streep in the nude | You

lmao Leo’s looking out for the people

movie is definitely worth a watch for those who haven’t peeped it yet

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
The film did an amazing critique of society and how far the American "leadership" role has plunged under the watch of Trump. This movie shyt all over Trump, his followers, conspiracy theorists, and anti-vaxxers. And truth be told, they'll either hate the film, or it will ironically go right over their heads.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
The weirdest thing about this story is how China and EU allowed America to unilaterally spearhead head this endeavor. And I loved how the boomers abandoned everyone to die. Me generation indeed.

There was indeed another mission spearheaded by Russia and China that failed.

With an explosion at the Baikonour Space Center. I actually thought it was going to be revealed to be the US/BASH behind the explosion

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They really made a mockery of how dumb we are as a society now
:mjlol:

Half the population would really ignore the truth in their face over political beliefs and entertainment. The thought of money and power would really bring out the worst decisions.
:wow:
Its not as over the top satirically as Idiocracy but much more on point and focused. The scary thing is I can see some shyt like this happening. People are fukking dumb and Leo's last speech at the end spoke volumes. Tyler Perry playing Michael Strahan had me laughing as well

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably just an amalgamation of the typical socially inept tech bro. Like the guy from Silicon Valley on hbo

But the kind of tech he had was more in line with musk. Also Musk’ got his wealth because his parents are South African emerald miners so him mining the comet was probably a nod to that

It’s a composite of tech billionaires, but mostly Elon. Elon is known for hyping shyt that ends up failing. Hyperloop, self driving, Starlink, and a host of other vapor ware.

Hopefully 2022 is the year when the media stops riding his dikk and calls him out for the fraud he really is.