Reppin
NULL

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

all glory to the most high Amon-Ra :blessed:

Ancient Egyptians' Y-DNA is basically West African and the rest of their DNA is a mix of South African, Central African and Nilotic. The Horners you link above are not the Ancient Egyptians^.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro. It's no point to argue with him. All were saying was that the closet living relatives of AEs were the modern Sudanese and Horners along with other non Afro-Asiatic like Nilotics and Bantus. Its pointless to waste your energy.

I honestly don't care for any of those terms. These are crakkka made terms to try and separate black people.

Honestly do you even know why Afro-Asiatic is called what its called? shyt was made by cacs so they didn't have to admit that the Bible and Quran came in the language of Africans. So they stick that Asia part in there when in reality they are all indigenous African languages spoken originally by black people.

Stop using cac words to separate black people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ancient Egyptians' Y-DNA is basically West African and the rest of their DNA is a mix of South African, Central African and Nilotic. The Horners you link above are not the Ancient Egyptians^.

Once again stop using cac words to try and separate black people.

I don't know what these Nilotic or Horner term is. And honestly DNA testing is bullshyt. I don't buy that cac shyt.

What I do trust however is MY EYES. And when I look at the way the Ancient Egyptians represented themselves and their culture, they look like these Africans more than anyone else I've seen.

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf <--- the source data is Hawass', which was published in the British Medical Journal
These regional matches do not necessarily indicate an exclusively African ancestry for the Amarna pharaonic family. However, results indicate these ancient individuals inherited some alleles that today are more frequent in populations of Africa than in other parts of the world (such as D18S51=19 and D21S11=34).

Results indicated the autosomal STR profiles of the Amarna period mummies were most frequent in modern populations in several parts of Africa. These results are based on the 8 STR markers for which these pharaonic mummies have been tested, which allow a preliminary geographical analysis for these individuals who lived in Egypt during the Amarna period of the 14th century BCE. Although results do not necessarily suggest exclusively African ancestry, geographical analysis suggests ancestral links with neighboring populations in Africa for the studied pharaonic mummies
I'm not denying the African Ancestry of the Ancient Egyptians, what I am saying is that they were of mixed-race. Statues can represent Blacks or Mulattoes and are open for interpretation - mummies, on the other hand, do not lie. Narmer, whose statue is constantly heralded as proof of the Ancient Egyptians being Black, is completely laughable. One could easily interpret him as a Mulatto. In fact, that's what he looks like to me. I am still waiting for someone to show me one - just one - predynastic mummified Pharaoh that has kinky hair. A male skull was found in Kerma, Sudan - approximated to have lived between 2,400 and 2,500 BC - and after 4,400+ years in the sands, the hair was still in tight coils. Surely if the Ancient Egyptians were Black, someone could show me a picture of an undeniably Black, mummified Pharaoh that ruled during predynastic times.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'm not denying the African Ancestry of the Ancient Egyptians, what I am saying is that they were of mixed-race. Statues can represent Blacks or Mulattoes and are open for interpretation - mummies, on the other hand, do not lie. Narmer, whose statue is constantly heralded as proof of the Ancient Egyptians being Black, is completely laughable. One could easily interpret him as a Mulatto. In fact, that's what he looks like to me. I am still waiting for someone to show me one - just one - predynastic mummified Pharaoh that has kinky hair. A male skull was found in Kerma, Sudan - approximated to have lived between 2,400 and 2,500 BC - and after 4,400+ years in the sands, the hair was still in tight coils. Surely if the Ancient Egyptians were Black, someone could show me a picture of an undeniably Black, mummified Pharaoh that ruled during predynastic times.

Queen Tiye is black as Cecily Tyson. What race do you see when you look at this?

tiyi2.jpg

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
Do you know what years entail the predynastic period?

Like I said, statues can be interpreted as Black or Mulatto. That proves nothing.

Next, you're going to show me the side by side of Narmer and Mike Tyson.

Take a look at the mummy of Tiye:

LBJPicture1Uv1.png

220px-TheElderLady-61070-FrontView-PlateXCVII-TheRoyalMummies-1912.gif

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Stop with the "no one really knows" bullshyt. Between the dna evidence and the black fukking people painted on walls all over the pyramids, that is enough evidence for most non racist people.

Cacs like yourself probably still believe aliens built the pyramids...:rolleyes:

I was waiting for this to be mentioned. Just tell CACS that the evidence of their blackness is painted on the walls and etched in fukking stone! fukk any and everything else because their image is preserved in damn stone.

Also, CACS can not withstand or survive the climate of the Nile Valley. If their asses are burning the fukk up and catching Skin Cancer in modern day Israel, there is no way they would have survived Egypt for tens of thousands years. #BlackExcellence was built for this!

Last edited:

mykey

Superstar
Daps

Like I said, statues can be interpreted as Black or Mulatto. That proves nothing.

LBJPicture1Uv1.png

OK you win. Ancient Egyptians were white people.

Now go back to st0rmfr0nt or reddit cuz you're really boring everyone here.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

LBJPicture1Uv1.png

Why is there a wig on a skeleton? What is this?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was waiting for this to be mentioned. Just tell CACS that the evidence of their blackness is painted on the walls and etched in fukking stone! fukk any and everything else because their image is preserved in damn stone.

Also, CACS can not withstand or survive the climate of the Nile Valley. If their asses are burning the fukk up and catching Skin Cancer in modern day Israel, there is no way they would have survived Egypt for tens of thousands years. #BlackExcellence was built for this!

Greeks are cacs and they deal with the sun just fine.