Don't let them lie to you....Ancient Egyptians still walking the earth

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
(Taken from the Peopling of Africa thread - passages relating to the ancient Beja) The Peopling of Africa

• Around this time, the camel was also introduced into Africa. Ancient Kemetian sources about animals were silent about the camel despite Babylonians knowledge about it. Thos attitudes changed in the first century CE. The Nubians may have used camels before the Egyptians as well as the Beja.
  • Meroe is regarded as a center for iron-smelting and perhaps its spread into southern Africa (I think it's unlikely because of the differing techniques between say the Nok and the Nubians). There are many slag heaps around the city site because of its productivity. Meroitic craft specialization was also unique. Pottery, jewelery, woodworkers and smiths of all kinds were known in Meroe. Also cotton was grown here, well before it appeared in Egypt. Finished cloth was a major export.
  • The Ptolemies began to repopulation Lower Nubia. Nubia also took this up and re-populated southern Lower Nubia. Gold and emeralds in the eastern desert began to be exploited, but Lower Nubia largely depended on agriculture. Soon, Lower Nubia had a larger population than Upper Nubia - again.
  • Decline soon set in. Egypt's declining prosperity hurt Mediterrenean trade. Aksum also launched an invasion into Upper Nubia in 350 CE to control commodities like gold, oils, fragrances, access to the Red Sea and peoples who could be enslaved. Nomadic incursions by the Beja hurt too. Rome moved its settlers away from the nomadic raiders, north of the First Cataract out of fear.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
No, enlighten me.

Both the Oromo and the Samaalo in the pre-Islamic traditions claim descent from their ancestor, Horo, or Horu, thus making them "Horomo". When the various members of the Boorana and Barentuma confederations were trying to forge an identity for themselves seperate from the "Galla" name assigned by their various enemies and oppressors, they chose "Oromo", due to these common legends.

It is my belief that Horo or Horu is none other than Heru, otherwise known as Horus, who has been identified by several scholars with Cush, who in Biblical and Qu'ranic tradition is the son of Ham.

Long ago, the ancestors of Oromos, Afars and Somalis lived in a large kingdom known as Boonta. Boonta was a rich kingdom that was a major exporter of African Blackwood, Myrrh and Frankincense. Their chief cities were Aftal and several others today known only by their greek transliterations of Malao, Mosyllon, Aromata and Opone. Egypt referred to this land as Pwenet (as close as you can get to Boontu in ancient Egyptian pronounciation), and it is from the Egyptian name that we know this land today, as Punt. Romans knew Boontu after the market town of Aftal, and called the people the Avalitae. Greeks referred to them as the Other Berbers.

The Boontu kingdom in the 4th century united with the kingdom of Kasu (which has gone down in history as Meroe or Kush) dynastically, and the Kasu-Boontu kingdom conquered the Agaw (descendants of Agaw, who had been Viceroy of Kush under the Egyptians) and the Gaze kingdom of Dam't (the descendants of the Qahtani Arab immigrants who had begun to immigrate in 2,500 BCE). The conquerer, Gadaaraa (GDRT, Gadaaraa means "From the Law" in Oromo) erected an enormous victory stelae in Adulis boasting of his conquests.

Greek and Roman writers referred to Kasu as Aethiopia, after the Greek name for the founder of the Kasu nation. After Gadaaraa, Aethiopia included Axum as well as Meroe, and no mention of Punt, the Avalitae or the Other Berbers can be found.
Historians have often been confused as to how Dam't could conquer itself and establish Axum, and this has led to many silly theories.

His descendant Caadhaana (Ezana in Ge'ez) converted to Christianity and conquered most of Yemen, and defended Kasu against the invading Nuba (nowadays confused with him invading Kasu). Kasu would be abandoned and the Kasu would move south. The great Kasu cities would dissapear beneath the sands of Sudan until they were discovered centuries later.

Adulis was close to Egypt and Yemen, and merchants could just move their goods overland to there, so the red sea ports of Boontu all died out. As Islam spread in Africa however, the old site of Aftal found a new life as way station and port for Hajjis on their way to Makkah, as the town of Zeila.

In the 9th century, the Axum empire fell apart due to religious and ethnic differences, as the royal family converted to Islam. The Christian Agaw, Amhara and Tigray split away from the empire, and Emperor (Dil) Nacood moved to Shoa. The Coptic Church decided to crown the strongest Christian secessionists, the Zagwe, as Emperor. The Zagwe declined however and the Tigray grew to be the strongest state and conquered the Zagwe. The Coptic Church made up some rubbish about the Tigray conquerers being secret descendants of Dil Nacood and that they are Solomonids. This also involved doing away with the legitimate Solomonids.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Stop with the "no one really knows" bullshyt. Between the dna evidence and the black fukking people painted on walls all over the pyramids, that is enough evidence for most non racist people.

Cacs like yourself probably still believe aliens built the pyramids...:rolleyes:
Y'all don't know how to read. Never said they werent black. I said the people posted are not genetically close to ancient Egyptians and that he is making claims with bases on nothing but his "exotic narrative". When they test the mummies many have ancient DNA that doesn't show up identical in any modern population.

Ancient DNA that was African. Y'all are the ignorant ones jumping to conclusions becuase you all just don't know what you are talking about.

Y'all go back and read for once instead of getting emotional.

I clearly say in my last post other Africans share similar culture with Egyptians.
When DNA Tribes posted king tuts DNA results he had higher Southern African and I believe west African And East African percentages. :mjpls: When they tested and ancient East African mota Skeleton its closest related people were the ari people of Ethiopia. :mjpls:

@Swagnificent is hell bent on labeling these people the true Egyptians just becuase they look "exotic". :mjpls:

Y'all on the ones not expanding your conclusions and possibilities because you all refuse to research what you claim. So who is really :mjpls::mjpls:

Sorry for the massive amount of typos.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
llorente2015c.png

And for all you nay Sayers

@Swagnificent posted Cushytic speaking tribe but they DO NOT plot the closes to the Early Mota Skeleton. :mjpls:

Now here is a bit from an article.

By comparing 250,000 base pairs from Mota’s genome with the same sites in individuals from 40 populations in Africa and 81 populations from Europe and Asia, the team found that Mota was most closely related to the Ari, an ethnic group that still lives nearby in the Ethiopian highlands. They zeroed in on the DNA that the Ari carry but Mota doesn’t, which was presumably added during the past 4500 years. They found that Mota lacks about 4% to 7% of the DNA found in the Ari and all other Africans examined. This new DNA most closely matches that of modern Sardinians and a prehistoric farmer who lived in Germany. Hints of these early farmers’ DNA previously had turned up in some living Africans, but Mota helped researchers zero in on the farmer’s genetic signature in Africa, and to establish when it arrived.

" But but but Donovan Gumby you are saying mota was white because his 4% to 7% early farmer DNA and and and the Sardinians."

9:00 - mark
19:22 - mark

:sas2:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Some of you all don't believe Egyptians could have had bell pepper noses.
:mjpls:

If you believe Cushytic speaking groups were the Eygptians then you have believe Eygptians came from the What we now know as the Middle East.

Many of the Cushytic Groups ( whether ancient or recent) share ancestry in the Middle East.

This conflicts @Poitier theory of Egyptians coming from the south.

Last edited:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Some of you all don't believe Egyptians could have had bell pepper noses.
:mjpls:

If you believe Cushytic speaking groups were the Eygptians then you have believe Eygptians came from the What we now know as the Middle East.

Many of the Cushytic Groups ( whether ancient or recent) share ancestry in the Middle East.

Arabs come from us. Not the other way around.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Arabs come from us. Not the other way around.
never said that. If you don't understand what I am talking about just ask me to clarify instead of projecting statements of things I am not even addressing. I hate that about the coli no offense to you.

I clearly state "whether ancient or recent" in the point. You are getting caught in modern borders and modern phenotype currently dominating the Levant/ Middle East.

That's just dishonest to assume a population as old as Ancient Egypt looks like modern populations. Populations migrate and change that is just a fact.

Thus, if you believe Cushytic groups origins lie in the Middle East as ancient early farmers that migrated southward then it's contradicting the theory of Egyptian Orgin from "
sub Saharan Africa" or in the south.

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

What are you talking about? I think the Ancient Egyptians have multiple points of origins whether that be the Africans of Berber and Niger-Congo origin from the Green Sahara, S Sudanese cattle farmers, Badari and Nagata culture on the Nile, Afo-asiatics and Near East migrants, and Bantus from the Mountains of the Moon. What cannot be contested is that they stated their homeland is the Mountain of the Moons in Uganda.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about? I think the Ancient Egyptians have multiple points of origins whether that be the Africans of Berber and Niger-Congo origin from the Green Sahara, S Sudanese cattle farmers, Badari and Nagata culture on the Nile, Afo-asiatics and Near East migrants, and Bantus from the Mountains of the Moon. What cannot be contested is that they stated their homeland is the Mountain of the Moons in Uganda.
My Apologies.

I do not think early Egyptians have much input from Near East migrants until later on.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never said that. If you don't understand what I am talking about just ask me to clarify instead of projecting statements of things I am not even addressing. I hate that about the coli no offense to you.

I clearly state "whether ancient or recent" in the point. You are getting caught in modern borders and modern phenotype currently dominating the Levant/ Middle East.

That's just dishonest to assume a population as old as Ancient Egypt looks like modern populations. Populations migrate and change that is just a fact.

Thus, if you believe Cushytic groups origins lie in the Middle East as ancient early farmers that migrated southward then it's contradicting the theory of Egyptian Orgin from "

You do know the "middle east" is right next to Africa? Like only 20 miles of water separate Yemen from East Africa. The ancient people of Arabia and East Africa looked exactly the same.

The only reason the modern populations look different is because the modern day occupants are mixed with Central Asians from Persia and Turkey.

Since the ancient people of Arabia and East Africa looked exactly the same, your argument here is irrelevant.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla

Horners are just as old as AEs. They consider us, their parent state and their own civilization a satellite of ours. From Sudan to Eritrea through history was one continuous land.

You do know the "middle east" is right next to Africa? Like only 20 miles of water separate Yemen from East Africa. The ancient people of Arabia and East Africa looked exactly the same.

The only reason the modern populations look different is because the modern day occupants are mixed with Central Asians from Persia and Turkey.

Since the ancient people of Arabia and East Africa looked exactly the same, your argument here is irrelevant.

Bro. It's no point to argue with him. All were saying was that the closet living relatives of AEs were the modern Sudanese and Horners along with other non Afro-Asiatic like Nilotics and Bantus. Its pointless to waste your energy.