Don't let them lie to you....Ancient Egyptians still walking the earth

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Greeks are cacs and they deal with the sun just fine.

But in Egypt, whites are hiding in the shade of the pyramids! They can't withstand the sun for long periods of time. I'll take pics on my next trip because this shyt is hilarious. They want to lay claim to the land but can't handle the climate or terrain.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Greeks are cacs and they deal with the sun just fine.
Greens aren't pure Anglo cac. They're mixed with and all kinds of shyt. Ancient Greece was damn near a melting pot.

They've recently only recently (last 200-300 years or so) adopted the white supremacist ideology in order to better fit in with their racist cac brethren.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know what years entail the predynastic period?

Like I said, statues can be interpreted as Black or Mulatto. That proves nothing.

Next, you're going to show me the side by side of Narmer and Mike Tyson.

Take a look at the mummy of Tiye:

LBJPicture1Uv1.png

220px-TheElderLady-61070-FrontView-PlateXCVII-TheRoyalMummies-1912.gif

You do know there are native black Africans in present day upper Egypt with hair just like that?

That mummy proves nothing. As others have already posted there are native black Africans with straight hair. Its rare but it happens.

Most of the representations the Egyptians made of themselves showed themselves with Afros and Braids so I wouldn't just conclude based on one mummy that they had straight hair.

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
OK you win. Ancient Egyptians were white people.

Now go back to st0rmfr0nt or reddit cuz you're really boring everyone here.
I never said the Ancient Egyptians were white, nor do I believe that to be true. Why don't you read the post that I made just before the one you quoted?

You want me to go back to places that I've never been to? Interesting. Why does this sound so familiar?

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
You do know there are native black Africans in present day upper Egypt with hair just like that?

That mummy proves nothing. As others have already posted there are native black Africans with straight hair. Its rare but it happens.

Most of the representations the Egyptians made of themselves showed themselves with Afros and Braids so I wouldn't just conclude based on one mummy that they had straight hair.
One must have a significant amount of Eurasian DNA, and therefore Neanderthal DNA, to have wavy or straight hair.

Egyptians, Tigray, Amhara, Oromo, Beja, Tuareg, Nubians (North Sudanese), Berbers, Moors, etc., all come from mixed stock.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One must have a significant amount of Eurasian DNA, and therefore Neanderthal DNA, to have wavy or straight hair.

Egyptians, Tigray, Amhara, Oromo, Beja, Tuareg, Nubians (North Sudanese), Berbers, Moors, etc., all come from mixed stock.

:what: So exactly what are you arguing here?

Are you one of those clowns that believes in the true negro myth? Is your entire argument based on some argument of what is really black and what really ain't? If you agree that the Ancient Egyptians were similar to the Oromo, Afar, and Somalians I posted in the video from my original post in this thread then what are we really talking about?

I don't think anyone has denied that the Ancient Egyptians mixed with the people around them. The Ancient Egyptians were a warrior race that conquered people both to the north and the south of them. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that there were some people with mixed ancestry among them. Just as black folks in America have people among us that have mixed ancestry but are considered black in our society. However, just because there was admixture in the population that doesn't change the fact the Ancient Egyptians were originally black. And the culture and civilization was of black African origin. Like the Oromo, Nubians, and Moors you cited.

Honestly if you are seriously here to argue on some True Negro/Hamitic Hypothesis tip, we have nothing to discuss. Cause if that is where you are going I don't have time for that sort of racist garbage. What you are doing right now is nothing more than you regurgitating the old white supremacist lies of the Hamitic Theory and other garbage created by white eugenicists in the 1800s to try and save white supremacy in the face of a Black Egypt.

Last edited:

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
:what: So exactly what are you arguing here?

Are you one of those clowns that believes in the true negro myth? Is your entire argument based on some argument of what is really black and what really ain't? If you agree that the Ancient Egyptians were similar to the Oromo, Afar, and Somalians I posted in the video from my original post in this thread then what are we really talking about?

I don't think anyone has denied that the Ancient Egyptians mixed with the people around them. The Ancient Egyptians were a warrior race that conquered people both to the north and the south of them. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that there were some people with mixed ancestry among them. Just as black folks in America have people among us that have mixed ancestry but are considered black in our society. However, just because there was admixture in the population that doesn't change the fact the Ancient Egyptians were originally black. And the culture and civilization was of black African origin. Like the Oromo, Nubians, and Moors you cited.

Honestly if you are seriously here to argue on some True Negro/Hamitic Hypothesis tip, we have nothing to discuss. Cause if that is where you are going I don't have time for that sort of racist garbage. What you are doing right now is nothing more than you regurgitating the old white supremacist lies of the Hamitic Theory and other garbage created by white eugenicists in the 1800s to try and save white supremacy in the face of a Black Egypt.
You said:

The pictures that were posted earlier in this thread - in response to one of my posts - which purported that Black Africans can have straight or wavy hair, were of Nubian children from North Sudan, and a young Tuareg girl, both of whom come from mixed stock with significant Eurasian ancestry. There is no such thing as a pure, native Black African with straight hair or wavy hair. Straight or wavy hair requires Neanderthal DNA, which native Black Africans do not possess.

I'm still waiting for one - just one - predynastic mummified Pharaoh that has kinky hair. We're on page seven and no one has been able to produce not one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said:

The pictures that were posted earlier in this thread - in response to one of my posts - which purported that Black Africans can have straight or wavy hair, were of Nubian children from North Sudan, and a young Tuareg girl, both of whom come from mixed stock with significant Eurasian ancestry. There is no such thing as a pure, native Black African with straight hair or wavy hair. Straight or wavy hair requires Neanderthal DNA, which native Black Africans do not possess.

I'm still waiting for one - just one - predynastic mummified Pharaoh that has kinky hair. We're on page seven and no one has been able to produce not one.

:dahell: Pure Black African?

Once again what the fukk are you talking about? Is your argument that Nubians and Oromos are NOT native black Africans? Cause honestly white boy I don't get this pure negro crap you're talking about? I have no idea what a pure black African is. I only know what black people look like. And the Nubian girl from upper Egypt with long flowing hair looks like a black African to me.

Since you seem to know something nobody else does, please show me what a pure black African looks like? Better yet show me a pure white European and a pure Asian as well?

Unlike your racist eugenics ass that believes in the true negro mythology, I consider the modern day Nubians to be native BLACK africans. The Tuareg are native BLACK africans. The Oromo are native BLACK africans. The Hausa are native BLACK Africans. The San are native BLACK Africans. And so on. I consider every black person in Africa to be a native BLACK African.

Last edited:

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
:dahell: Pure Black African?

Once again what the fukk are you talking about? Is your argument that Nubians and Oromos are NOT native black Africans? Cause honestly white boy I don't get this pure negro crap you're talking about? I have no idea what a pure black African is. I only know what black people look like. And the Nubian girl from upper Egypt with long flowing hair looks like a black African to me.

Since you seem to know something nobody else does, please show me what a pure black African looks like? Better yet show me a pure white European and a pure Asian as well?

Unlike your racist eugenics ass that believes in the true negro mythology, I consider the modern day Nubians to be native BLACK africans. The Tuareg are native BLACK africans. The Oromo are native BLACK africans. The Hausa are native BLACK Africans. The San are native BLACK Africans. And so on. I consider every black person in Africa to be a native BLACK African.
Nubians (North Sudanese), Tuareg, and Oromos all have a significant amount of Eurasian ancestry - this gene flow is what gives them the ability to have wavy hair naturally. Are they native, in terms of being from Africa - of course - but they're not pure. My use of pure is referring to those that do not possess Eurasian ancestry, and therefore, do not possess Neanderthal DNA. How many times do I need to reiterate that Neanderthal DNA is required to have straight or wavy hair naturally, before you acknowledge it? You bold a few words out of my responses, start arguing semantics, and go on a diatribe of personal attacks as if somehow that wins you points.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nubians (North Sudanese), Tuareg, and Oromos all have a significant amount of Eurasian ancestry - this gene flow is what gives them the ability to have wavy hair naturally. Are they native, in terms of being from Africa - of course - but they're not pure. My use of pure is referring to those that do not possess Eurasian ancestry, and therefore, do not possess Neanderthal DNA. How many times do I need to reiterate that Neanderthal DNA is required to have straight or wavy hair naturally, before you acknowledge it? You bold a few words out of my responses, start arguing semantics, and go on a diatribe of personal attacks as if somehow that wins you points.

Now please cite who is a pure European? Who is a pure Asian?

In gonna wait on that answer cause almost every group on earth has genetic ancestry from other parts of the world. There is no PURE group anywhere on earth.

I'm guessing you will agree with the statement that the Ancient Greeks are not pure Europeans since they have non-European ancestry?

Its interesting that there is no debate on exactly how white the Greeks and Romans were. But trying to diminish the blackness of the Egyptians is pretty much all you're doing in this thread. What you're doing is a classic crakkka strategy. Because you lost on the issue on what modern populations are most similar to the Ancient Egyptians. You are now questioning whether native BLACK Africans are black.

Look I'm not gonna waste my time with this game. Its been a game you racists have been playing since the 1800s.

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Land of Punt - Wikipedia

The Mystery of Punt: Ancestral Homeland of the Ancient Egyptians

The ancestral homeland of the Egyptians is a place called Punt.
Punt was a kingdom in the Horn of Africa that the Egyptians considered the land of the gods.

Egypt's homeland is likely a combination of a few places South of Kemet. Punt, Nubia and the Kingdom of Yam are the most likely places for Kemet's origin.

Many researchers on Egypt are beginning to focus heavily on the Country of Chad as a place of origin.

Kingdom of Yam