Don't let them lie to you....Ancient Egyptians still walking the earth

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Apologies.

I do not think early Egyptians have much input from Near East migrants until later on.

In fact Egyptians referred to the Near East migrants as "Asiatic Sand-Dwellers"and they warred upon them. The autobiography of Weni discusses that as Weni speaks of Pharaoh Pepi's war against the sand-dwellers.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you know what years entail the predynastic period?

Like I said, statues can be interpreted as Black or Mulatto. That proves nothing.

Next, you're going to show me the side by side of Narmer and Mike Tyson.

Take a look at the mummy of Tiye:

LBJPicture1Uv1.png

220px-TheElderLady-61070-FrontView-PlateXCVII-TheRoyalMummies-1912.gif

It is a wig. The Egyptians wore wigs and hair extensions. They also put red henna in their hair as is some customs with African tribes.

Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
http://www.theroot.com/ancient-egyptian-women-buried-with-weaves-and-shoulder-1790877128

the Science of ancient Egyptian hair and why it sometimes looks European - Naomi Astral
Egypt: Ancient Egyptian Beauty - Henna

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Greens aren't pure Anglo cac. They're mixed with and all kinds of shyt. Ancient Greece was damn near a melting pot.

They've recently only recently (last 200-300 years or so) adopted the white supremacist ideology in order to better fit in with their racist cac brethren.

Yep. Greeks and Romans were Mediterranean people. Mediterranean people are mixed. They are not White Germanic Northern European people. In fact the Romans enslaved the White Germanic people.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
In fact Egyptians referred to the Near East migrants as "Asiatic Sand-Dwellers"and they warred upon them. The autobiography of Weni discusses that as Weni speaks of Pharaoh Pepi's war against the sand-dwellers.

Pharaoh Pepi looks very "African"

pepi11.jpg

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:what: this is literally the dumbest comment I have ever seen.

If there is one thing the Ancient Egyptians did, it was show us how they look.

If you've never seen how the Ancient Egyptians looked, then here you go breh......

Tiye-egypt-queen.jpg

Queen Tiye, the Great Royal Wife of Amenhotep III, mother of Akhenaten and grandmother of Tutankhamun

Colossal-statue-of-Amenhotep.jpg

The Great Pharaoh Amenhotep III, husband of Tiye, father of Akhenaten and grandfather of Tutankhamun

p1030032.jpg

Bust of Pharaoh Amenhotep III

08AmenhotepIII.jpg

Statute of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III

S_3243_05.jpg

Rare depiction of Queen Tiye

Akhenaten_4504.jpg

The Great Pharoah Akhenaten, husband to Queen Nefertiti and father to the boy King Tutankhamun

f94af38367059c39ae748f210afb9aa8.jpg

Profile view of the Pharoah Akhenaten

60daf3821162465dc05d053c0b116ea0.jpg

Relief Portrait of the Pharaoh Akhenaten

S_6741_01.jpg

Bust of a young Akhenaten

7465894354_683697670f_c.jpg

The boy King Tutankhamun, son of the Pharoah Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti

tumblr_lcx0frnvtA1qcfefho1_400.jpg

Mektaten, second daughter of Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Wife Nefertiti, sister to Tutankhamun

767px-Amarna_princess_1350_BC_a.jpg

Head of the statue of a princess, one of the six daughters of Akhenaten and Nefertiti

abu-simbel-statues.jpg

Statue of the Great Pharaoh Ramses II at Abu Simbel

Giza_Plateau_-_Great_Sphinx_-_head_side_closeup.JPG

The Great Sphinx of Giza

DT221869.jpg

Statuette of Queen Tiye (Front View)

41.2.10_03.jpg

Statuette of Queen Tiye (Side View)

41.2.10_02.jpg

Statuette of Queen Tiye (Back View) :banderas:

Anytime you hear the "we didn't know what they looked like" you know you're dealing with a crakkka.

They say the same thing about Hannibal, despite knowing what all his contemporaries looked like and knowing what the great generals who came before and after him looked like.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Anytime you hear the "we didn't know what they looked like" you know you're dealing with a crakkka.

They say the same thing about Hannibal, despite knowing what all his contemporaries looked like and knowing what the great generals who came before and after him looked like.

When I hear that I immediately red flag that statement automatically thinking the person in question is more than likely African/Black

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Pepi was very African as was Egyptians in the Old Kingdom. Pepi is the Pharaoh that waged war on the "Asiatic Sand-Dwellers" (aka Arabs). Weni was a general in Pepi's Army that fought against the Arabs.

Not necessarily Arabs. Arabs at that point were confined to what is now Yemen, I think. But yes, they were Semites like the Canaanites.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Nope, Donovan is official and Black.

Yall are misinterpreting what she is saying.

She never said they were not Black, she is saying the OPs depiction of the Ancients as strictly Cushytic people is him creating his own subjective image.

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
:comeon:

IZhZJ_d.jpg

So this Somalian guy have significant eurasian ancestry?
Yes he does, and quite a significant amount, too. Like I said, one cannot have straight or wavy hair without neanderthal DNA. It is impossible.

For a simple approach to measure the Caucasoid influence in East Africa, the triangle method described by Cavalli-Sforza et al38 was used to compute the proportion of admixture from the genetic distance matrix. Taking the British as a representative Caucasoid sample and the Mandenka as a sub-Saharan population, the proportion m of caucasoid lineages in the Somali is m = 0.46.

https://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v7/n4/pdf/5200326a.pdf

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly.

The Ancient Egyptians told us very clearly how they looked with all the artifacts they left behind.

Crakkkas just destroyed most of them (especially the noses) so we couldn't see how bad they really were.