Don't let them lie to you....Ancient Egyptians still walking the earth

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No one really knows what the ancient Egyptians looked like.

All other Africans also have or share cultural similarities to Ancient Egyptians.

You are just picking a narrative that feels good with no factual proof.

"They seem like Egyptians and are exotical so it's fact they are Egyptians.":sas1::sas2:

Ancient Egyptians had Ancient genetics that's pretty much isn't really represented in any modern population at 100%.

No modern population or person for that matter represents Ancient Eygptian genetically at 100% and that is fact.
Stop with the "no one really knows" bullshyt. Between the dna evidence and the black fukking people painted on walls all over the pyramids, that is enough evidence for most non racist people.

Cacs like yourself probably still believe aliens built the pyramids...:rolleyes:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Meroitic Script vs Indigenous Somali script

1200px-Meroitic.png

somali.gif

Yeah Cushyties were an "underclass" in Northeast Africa particularly AE/Sudan :heh:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Land of Punt - Wikipedia

The Mystery of Punt: Ancestral Homeland of the Ancient Egyptians

The ancestral homeland of the Egyptians is a place called Punt.
Punt was a kingdom in the Horn of Africa that the Egyptians considered the land of the gods.

Egyptians didn't come from Punt.

Egyptians are likely a mix of ancient Afro-Asiatics coming up the Nile Valley and Nilo-Saharans fleeing the drying Green Sahara. Maybe some Minor gene inflow of Asiatics from West Asia too.

The people of Punt and Kemet had partially similar ancestors but Kemet did not spring from Punt.

The people of Punt and Ancient Egyptians did probably speak similar languages but language similarity often obscures the full genetic picture.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
People love to downplay the contributions of Cushyties in African/AE history I swear.

This is true. I must admit, Cushytes don't figure prominently in my mind until the genesis of the Oromo and Somali peoples - though I'm remiss to recall that much of East Africa was Cushytic before the Bantu and Nilo-Saharan migrations!

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
This is true. I must admit, Cushytes don't figure prominently in my mind until the genesis of the Oromo and Somali peoples - though I'm remiss to recall that much of East Africa was Cushytic before the Bantu and Nilo-Saharan migrations!

Do you even know what Oromo means my friend?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Egyptians didn't come from Punt.

Egyptians are likely a mix of ancient Afro-Asiatics coming up the Nile Valley and Nilo-Saharans fleeing the drying Green Sahara. Maybe some Minor gene inflow of Asiatics from West Asia too.

The people of Punt and Kemet had partially similar ancestors but Kemet did not spring from Punt.

The people of Punt and Ancient Egyptians did probably speak similar languages but language similarity often obscures the full genetic picture.

Just to clear up some minor details

1.Green Saharan culture stretched into Niger and it is likely Bantoid/West African types were apart of that culture. No one has to look further than the Kordofanian people to see this link.
2. Ancient Egyptians came from the Mountains of the Moon. The Mountains of the Moon originate in Uganda...another Bantu stronghold (yes Bantus were there earlier than cacs are predicting)
3. The two sets of DNA test that have been conducted on dynastic mummies show an affinity to Great Lakes populations...once again in places like Uganda and Rwanda which makes sense because these populations are a mix of Nilo-Saharan and Bantu.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Just to clear up some minor details

1.Green Saharan culture stretched into Niger and it is likely Bantoid/West African types were apart of that culture. No one has to look further than the Kordofanian people to see this link.
2. Ancient Egyptians came from the Mountains of the Moon. The Mountains of the Moon originate in Uganda...another Bantu stronghold (yes Bantus were there earlier than cacs are predicting)
3. The two sets of DNA test that have been conducted on dynastic mummies show an affinity to Great Lakes populations...once again in places like Uganda and Rwanda which makes sense because these populations are a mix of Nilo-Saharan and Bantu.

1. Is likely correct. Nilo-Saharans and Niger-Congo language families stem from a single tree some 15,000-20,000 years ago.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
1. Is likely correct. Nilo-Saharans and Niger-Congo language families stem from a single tree some 15,000-20,000 years ago.

It isn't even "likely"......they've found tools and artifacts made by the same group of people during the wet phase stretching from west africa to east africa.....its fact at this point.