DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
my point is a lot of fans see pressure that is created off a blitz and blame the oline. thats not how it works. blitz is beaten by a QB/playcall/receivers

in this game spags blitzed a lot and most of them disrupted the offense. we knew they were coming and still didnt have great blitz beaters. also we suck at picking blitzes up.
This is all true, but there's a reason ALL teams blitz the right side against us. Plus, they didn't even try to hide it, we have no screens in our repertoire, it would have been perfect to go WR screen or quick throw to a hot read behind the blitz but we never did. Kittle was our only really option there and since he was our primary help on blitz pickups, but couldn't because he had to be our top receiver too, they feasted all game.
Like I said during the game, I truly wonder if Brock knows he's gonna get 1-2 free rushers at him when he sees the defense at the line and realizes the playcall ain't gonna be successful against that look.

If he does, is there any realistic chance Kyle gets his head out of his ass and lets him have a couple of calls to get out of that kinda of lose-lose scenario?

If he doesn't, is that something he can hopefully learn soon and do something about it?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ones you are projecting other "decent QBs" would get in this offense. There's no scenario were a Darnold (or whatever QB you think can work with Kyle) comes in, makes this offense look good and get Ws and doesn't get a huge contract and ends up being overpaid.

Sure, and then there's the scenario where that QB could be even better with Kyle. Seriously though, at full strength, how many QBs are struggling with this stacked roster and players running open. Didn't see a lot of that today like we usually do. When we play teams that take that away, we see the big turnover games. We struggle like hell against the AFC teams.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pickens just made a catch that we could only Dream for BA to make this year :mjlol:

Thats the difference between guys like him and guys like BA

@jwonder you was right man…… we missing your presence in here

Then as I type this I see 88 for Pitts make an incredible catch

Free JWonder
Bring back LastEmp

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yall shyt on Purdy and make all these comments about his contract and his talent and who would be better.

and I’m sorry he got hurt but it’s crazy how no accountability falls on shyt like this that would change the narrative completely

welcome to the multi INT Club Aaron:blessed:

almost had a pick 6 too:wow: