DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Still have a chance to be .500 after the bye which is CMC's projected return. Seattle is only a game ahead. This division will be tight in the end because we all have to play each other. Just need to beat another train wreck situation next week.

:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Still have a chance to be .500 after the bye which is CMC's projected return. Seattle is only a game ahead. This division will be tight in the end because we all have to play each other. Just need to beat another train wreck situation next week.

:manny:
I think we can still go 4-2 in the division too

calh45

Cal
Daps
I think we can still go 4-2 in the division too

That's realistic as hell. We're in a fight to get to the playoffs and the best way would be through our division. Our bigger problem is if we don't take our division most of our remaining schedule is against NFC teams higher than us on the wild card. We're looking up at all of the NFC North teams, two NFC South teams, and three NFC East teams. The NFC is an unexpected monster this year.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Better question is , do you know if he is a cac or not? Cuz the fatherless shyt he was spewing in the race/verification thread seems like some race bait shyt only a racist cac would say :yeshrug:

I don’t know.. what he is….

Sidenote I know a lot of black posters played the fatherless card on other coli people and even athletes they despised

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That's realistic as hell. We're in a fight to get to the playoffs and the best way would be through our division. Our bigger problem is if we don't take our division most of our remaining schedule is against NFC teams higher than us on the wild card. We're looking up at all of the NFC North teams, two NFC South teams, and three NFC East teams. The NFC is an unexpected monster this year.

honestly…. I come terms where I don’t believe we gonna get to the SB this year.

But I feel weirdly optimistic about the future.

Purdy will be back

calh45

Cal
Daps
honestly…. I come terms where I don’t believe we gonna get to the SB this year.

But I feel weirdly optimistic about the future.

Purdy will be back

If we make the playoffs everyone has a puncher's chance, but whatever we do would be away and/or as underdogs. The Vikings, Lions, and Packers are three of the best coaches teams in the league and I don't think we've had one game this year where our coaching staff has been on their level.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If we make the playoffs everyone has a puncher's chance, but whatever we do would be away and/or as underdogs. The Vikings, Lions, and Packers are three of the best coaches teams in the league and I don't think we've had one game this year where our coaching staff has been on their level.
We don't have the talent anymore plus not being at home for offs really hurts the chances

Last two super bowls they had #1 seed so they always played at home

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
fukk, I just wanted Aiyuk to have a full 2025 offseason but ACL+MCL doesn't make that likely at all. Dude might take 2 seasons to be at 100% :why:

At this point my focus is on fixing the OLine next offseason and that's about it :francis: