DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We don't have the talent anymore plus not being at home for offs really hurts the chances

Last two super bowls they had #1 seed so they always played at home

well let’s nuance that statement, we DO have the talent…. It’s just too many of them are fukked up and off the field.

One key thing one of the commentators said on a halftime show last night that stood out to me is 1 of the differences between us and the Chiefs is they figured out how to manage their injuries way better than us.

I think that’s the most frustrating thing about all this for me. $80 Million of talent on IR is crazy.

we really don’t know what we are without guys on the field.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
For all the “I wanna see Brock without his weapons, without Deebo, BA, CMC, Kittles, JJ“ folks are happy and seen enough of what they wanna see.

Now I want them same people to be like ”I wanna see Brock with all his weapons and the Niners as one of the healthiest teams in the league and have them go against the best”

that’s the vibe I wish we could have now

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shanny is 44. Andy Reid didn't win his first Super Bowl until he was in his 60s. Andy Reid choked away several NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl with the Eagles.

The rivisionist history on Andy is always funny to me. Yes, he's winning now. He's been coaching since before many of us were born.

What are you talking about? Andy when to 4 NFC Championship games with Todd pinkton and Freddie Mitchell as his receivers. He got TO with one leg and almost beat the Pats in the SB with DonofThemMcswagb vomiting on the field.

Never lost SBs by making dumb decisions and losing after having leads.

Alex Smith had career years with him. Turned Kyle Kolb into a baller. On top of that Andy is imaginative as fukk and like any great coach does not blame players. He take’s accountability. Something I’ve never seen from Kyle.

Kyle has had the talent why couldn’t he win? He fukked up. Andy had teams that overachieved.

Finally gets a lambo of a QB and wins 3 championships. And it doesn’t matter if the talent level is down, he finds a way. Injuries? No problem. He won a playoff game with a backup. Might be a couple wins actually. What about Shanny?

Shanny will get there if he loses his ego.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For all the “I wanna see Brock without his weapons, without Deebo, BA, CMC, Kittles, JJ“ folks are happy and seen enough of what they wanna see.

Now I want them same people to be like ”I wanna see Brock with all his weapons and the Niners as one of the healthiest teams in the league and have them go against the best”

that’s the vibe I wish we could have now

Nah, it’s just some people were calling him elite when that was bullshyt. No one wants to talk about the stats today. Mahomes QB rating damn near bottom of the league.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Still have a chance to be .500 after the bye which is CMC's projected return. Seattle is only a game ahead. This division will be tight in the end because we all have to play each other. Just need to beat another train wreck situation next week.

:manny:

This is what I'm saying for all our flaws. We are still more than in the mix. I said if in the first 10 we are 5-5 we will control our own destiny.

YakSpiller

Veteran
Daps
Coli bruhs we might have to suit up. :mjlol:

Finna be Purdy out there running around for 11 seconds then throwing to brick hands Ronnie Bell.

:mjcry:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Coli bruhs we might have to suit up.
texas.gif

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
What are you talking about? Andy when to 4 NFC Championship games with Todd pinkton and Freddie Mitchell as his receivers. He got TO with one leg and almost beat the Pats in the SB with DonofThemMcswagb vomiting on the field.

Never lost SBs by making dumb decisions and losing after having leads.

Alex Smith had career years with him. Turned Kyle Kolb into a baller. On top of that Andy is imaginative as fukk and like any great coach does not blame players. He take’s accountability. Something I’ve never seen from Kyle.

Kyle has had the talent why couldn’t he win? He fukked up. Andy had teams that overachieved.

Finally gets a lambo of a QB and wins 3 championships. And it doesn’t matter if the talent level is down, he finds a way. Injuries? No problem. He won a playoff game with a backup. Might be a couple wins actually. What about Shanny?

Shanny will get there if he loses his ego.
Andy needed the greatest QB of all time to win a SB. Kyle took him to overtime with the last pick in the draft. Can't front like they're in different leagues.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What are you talking about?

Revisionist history..... Here's the write up on Andy the day he was let go by the Eagles :mjlol: :mjlol:

So of course when the clock at last ran out on Andy Reid in Philadelphia, nobody knew what the heck was going on. He was fired before the final game Sunday and coached anyway. No, he wasn’t fired till after the game Sunday. No, not that either; he wasn’t fired till Monday morning. One last utter clusterfukk of an endgame for the Eagles, thank you very much, Andy Reid. For 14 years of service, here’s a gold watch. When the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 1, next Sunday, it’s nap time.

Bless his weird, stoic, confused heart, and off with his head. There will be plenty of people lining up to tell you that Reid was the worst fourth-quarter tactician in the league, a big-game choker, a bullheaded misuser of talent, a nincompoop, a slowly sinking barge to nowhere. Most of that is true. He was also a better coach than most franchises—and certainly the eternally scattershot and dysfunctional Eagles—usually see.

That is why Eagles fans hated him so. Andy Reid’s Eagles were good. At times, they were very, very good. For 14 years—or rather for the greater part of 12 of those years—the Eagles were about as good as anybody else in the league. Sixteen times each season, or 17 or 18 or even 19 times, Reid’s teams took the field with an undeniably plausible chance of winning.

It’s a strange thing to be galled about, when you step back and consider it, but it was galling. The number of times they actually did win topped out in 2004-05, at 15: 13 regular-season victories, two playoff victories, and the ball in Donovan McNabb’s hands with 5:40 to go in the Super Bowl, within striking distance of a beatable Patriots team. The Eagles needed two scores, and they got one of them—on that still-baffling three-minute-45-second slow march down the field, their relentless downfield progress matched by the even-more-relentless draining of the clock. It was the Andy Reid-iest sequence of Andy Reid’s career; I watched it with a friend who hates the Eagles, and he abandoned his rooting interest and started yelling at the TV set in sheer objective disbelief and frustration. How could any team be so stupid with so much on the line?

Reid set the standard, and then Reid failed to live up to it. The nightmare of the Super Bowl aside, the indelible memory of the Reid era for me is a September 2006 home game in which the Eagles came out and battered the Giants all over the field, rolling up a 24-7 lead by early in the third quarter. It could easily have been 35-7, but it was such a mismatch, the Eagles mislaid a couple of easy scoring drives without putting the points on the board.

And then every single bounce started going the Giants’ way, and the still-callow Eli Manning started making plays, and the Giants almost got close enough to tie it—and then, with 10 seconds left, the Eagles committed a flagrant personal foul, moving New York into range to kick a tying 35-yard field goal. The Giants won in overtime, but not before Eagles defensive end Jevon Kearse suffered a season-ending knee injury.*

Two years ago, after what turned out to have been Reid’s last playoff game with the Eagles, I concluded that Reid was best understood as a powerful but slow football thinker—a coach with a rare gift for building sound, successful teams, but with no corresponding gift for rapid adjustment and decision-making. On balance, his strengths did outweigh his weaknesses. He had nine winning seasons and only three losing ones, for a .584 winning percentage. It’s just that his weaknesses were on display in the 3 p.m. hour. Or in January.

Would it have been better to have spent the past decade-plus rooting for the Cleveland Browns? Philadelphia got its answer this year. Actually, at 4-12, the Eagles were a game worse than the Browns. It was miserable and humiliating. They went out with a 42-7 beating by the Giants, leaving them with the third-worst scoring differential in the league.

There’s no vindication for Eagles fans in this. Reid’s world had been wobbling on its axis ever since the resignation and cancer death of his defensive coordinator, Jim Johnson, in 2009. His once-chosen quarterback, McNabb, was traded and faded away; the miraculous revival of Michael Vick flatlined.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Andy blew playoff game after playoff game.... many home games.... many as the favorite..... But that all went away in his 60s when he finally got over the hump and won the Super Bowl with a generational QB and an underrated defense led by Spags.

That's what I'm talking about @JLova

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Andy needed the greatest QB of all time to win a SB. Kyle took him to overtime with the last pick in the draft. Can't front like they're in different leagues.

Some of the posts I've been seeing in here are straight lies. It's unbelievable.... Let's see how they try to spin this now. Andy finally won in his 60s... Good for him. He's a good coach. But how many choke jobs did it take to get there?