DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
nah thats crazy talk. Bosa has a motor and often sniffs out screens and is good in the run game and often makes tackles in horizontal game. he sniffed out one screen today and pat had to dirt it

Guy is an amazing athlete but I've said since last year he needs to refine his inside moves, his counters and his pursuits.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
OK. If I had Dak, I wouldn't pay him that kind of money either. Would not feel comfortable giving Brock a mega deal. I'd say the same for Darnold.
Our point is that there's no scenario in the NFL were a "decent QB" that gets results on offense isn't getting overpaid by a lot. So wanting to pay less for similar production -regardless of the QBs talent- is something that's never going to happen.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing here. When you say "same production" do you mean the offense or overall wins?
If it's the latter I agree but if it's about how the offense functions I just don't see how you can say that. This O was not nearly as good with Jimmy as it was with Brock, even when Jimmy had CMC. He was fukking awful at big plays, couldn't make a deep throw to save his life and had a knack of throwing ill timed INT. Purdy doesn't have a big arm but he has no issue going for big plays and he actually connects a ton of deep throws (even if half of them are underthrown just by enough to not let the WR get a TD).

And we saw Darnold try with this offense as well and he was ASS, why would I think he could potentially get the same results as Purdy when I literally saw him be unable to complete a simple pass to a wide open receiver because he threw an uncatchable bullet? That arm strength would be wasted on our offense because he'd either throw too many picks and Kyle would be on his ass all the time or he'd be overthrowing people :dead:

The money conversion is puzzling to me. We overpaid Jimmy G. We will overpay Brock. In what fantasy world would a NFL team NOT overpay a decent QB that makes their offense work? If somehow Darnold would've worked under Kyle, you bet your ass he would've gotten a huge extension and you'd be complaining about him getting too much money :russ: same would happen with whatever "decent QB" you can think of. If the guy gets results, he'll be paid a fukk ton of money, that's it.

Both. Jimmy isn't even a top 35 QB. Is he even top 40?

As far as Darnold...I mean, he barely played.

Brock will get overpaid...doesn't mean I have to be pumped about that. I think QBs are paid way too much. It was diff when we had the HOF/elite level guys getting paid, but now it's virtually everyone and cripples the team.

Team is 3-4 right now....brock has almost as many TDs and picks. Overpay him and yes I will bytch if the play doesn't match the $$.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Our point is that there's no scenario in the NFL were a "decent QB" that gets results on offense isn't getting overpaid by a lot. So wanting to pay less for similar production -regardless of the QBs talent- is something that's never going to happen.

Unfortunately the QB market is all fukked up. They're all getting major money and defenses are limiting QB play this year. 300 yd games are WAY down.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What results? This season the results are not good. Last season they were good results with a stacked team..however, his deal will remove some of those pieces so will he be able to still ball? That's how I decide how much I'll pay. But he's going to get overpaid regardless..doesn't mean I have to like it. Better win while he's on this cheap deal.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
This is all true, but there's a reason ALL teams blitz the right side against us. Plus, they didn't even try to hide it, we have no screens in our repertoire, it would have been perfect to go WR screen or quick throw to a hot read behind the blitz but we never did. Kittle was our only really option there and since he was our primary help on blitz pickups, but couldn't because he had to be our top receiver too, they feasted all game.
yeah because we have no blitz beaters. I know when our D sends a blitz its almost always picked up by a rb or a TE

kyles offense rather have TE and RB run routes underneath and only times he puts RB/TE to protect are some max-protect situations going for a long-developing pass play

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What results? This season the results are not good. Last season they were good results with a stacked team..however, his deal will remove some of those pieces so will he be able to still ball? That's how I decide how much I'll pay. But he's going to get overpaid regardless..doesn't mean I have to like it. Better win while he's on this cheap deal.
The ones you are projecting other "decent QBs" would get in this offense. There's no scenario were a Darnold (or whatever QB you think can work with Kyle) comes in, makes this offense look good and get Ws and doesn't get a huge contract and ends up being overpaid.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Lemme say this though...we gonna beat the Cowgirls ASS next weekend.
I think it will be a dogfight. if Deebo has covid or whatever he might be out, Jennings will likely be out. Dallas is fighting for their lives.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watching the halftime show and they said it best…. One of the big difference between KC and Niners is KC is managing their injuries MUCH better than us.

Mahomes has more Interceptions this year than TDs but no one talks about it and knows about it cuz the team is winning.

their words on tv not mine