DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Pawg McGrath is pissin me off with this contract BS. Just sign them nikkas and get it over with and stop playing games. We go through this every year because he don't "negotiate" until the last minute. Player's have to hold out because the front office be bullshyttin around and like to drag their feet, that's why I ain't even mad at Trent or BA. Even old senile ass Jerry Jones took care of his CeeDee, same with every other receiver not named Jamar Chase.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Pawg McGrath is pissin me off with this contract BS. Just sign them nikkas and get it over with and stop playing games. We go through this every year because he don't "negotiate" until the last minute. Player's have to hold out because the front office be bullshyttin around and like to drag their feet, that's why I ain't even mad at Trent or BA. Even old senile ass Jerry Jones took care of his CeeDee, same with every other receiver not named Jamar Chase.
I think with BA its getting to a weird place no one predicted
he was offered multiple trade scenarios where hed get a ton of more $$$ and he declined all of them. pats offered him 32 per supposedly

he wants to stay here but also wants to stay on his terms, I am starting to think its more than money or whatever to him. shyts personal and he wants a clear W

kyle has a huge ego so doubtful this will happen :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
he was a beast at LSU
hes just a PS body right now
Sound ls like a waste of money to me…..
and it makes me angry

And when I get angry….. make a me want to call @Fade Runner 2049 to go down to the dungeon and watch him beat up our prisoners while I sip some red wine and eat some gourmet popcorn

Daps
Sound ls like a waste of money to me…..
and it makes me angry

And when I get angry….. make a me want to call @Fade Runner 2049 to go down to the dungeon and watch him beat up our prisoners while I sip some red wine and eat some gourmet popcorn
giphy.webp

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Hey Let's take a look at our Linebackers

Linebackers

Fred Warner - Best overall LB in the league still. An amazing sideline to sideline who still hits like a scud missile against the run and is capable of covering the short and intermediate passes at an extremely high level. He may have an off game here and there but considering his contract he is an elite player at a fair price.

Performance: A
Potential: A-
Overall: A

Dre Greenlaw - Though he'll likely be sidelined for much of the season. He will be invaluable come playoff time and there is enough depth to make sure he has the time to mend and get healthy.

Performance: A-
Potenial: B+
Overall: B+

DeVondre Cambell - Will likely be taking Greenlaws snaps while he recovers, Campbell is a veteran LB who is a capable tackler was well as someone who can bat down passes and get the stray interception here and there.

Performance: B-
Potential: B-
Overall: B-

Dee Winters - After having a solid camp. Winters will get more snaps and be involved in the defense. He is more of a pure pash rusher than run stopper but using him as a blitzer/pass rusher. He could get a few snaps here as well as be a contributor on special teams.

Performance: C+
PotentiaL: B-
Overall: C+

DeMetrius Flanigan-Knowles - Veteran linebacker. Knowles is a primarily a special teams player. But a very good one and can fill in at LB if need be,

to Potential: C+

Tatum Bethune - 7th round pick. Tatum has had a solid camp and will likely be a special teams player but he could be a another Aziz Al-Shair. A potential late round steal.

Potential: C+

Curtis Robinson - Primarily a special teams player. But he has worked his way up as from a practice squad player

Performance: C-
Potential: C-
Overall: C-

Unit Analysis

It's clear that the defense is relying on Fred Warner to set the tone and let this fairly young group outside of Campbell to grow a bit on the job. This is not a bad thing as I think even if the group is not as stacked as it was in years past and they have to survive without Greenlaw but it's still a very solid group.

Unit Grade: B

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

See this the shyt for YEARS when he was in office… I would shyt on Hollywood @FaTaL for

But with @yseJ being the current CHIEF!!

He needs to take some accountability for all the is dumb shyt too!!

I blame Paraag
I blame Lynch
And I blame you too @yseJ

Yall should’ve saw this shyt coming

Terrible leadership