DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Injuring your QB isn't the way forward either:francis:

I'm not saying you're wrong. It's a chicken vs egg argument. It's also a symptom of Kyle Shanahan as a HC. The man is very talented at hurting QBs even when Trent is playing.

You're point is why he has leverage at 36 specifically with the 49ers, but I still don't think he should get the money he wants because we're not competing against anyone for his number at his age. The man said he wants to get "PAID paid" and that's not something any NFL lineman should be saying past 35. Him and Jason Kelce are the same age and Kelce just retired.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Do Niners media think Trent is really gonna miss games or nah. Not sure how this is resolved given the existing contract and his age.
the game is in less than 10 days. Trent hasnt even stepped into a football facility since losing the SB

I have no idea what theyre planning at tackle since they literally have two tackles on the roster right now not counting Trent. If one of the tackles goes down I dont even know what theyd do.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Team keeps 7 WRs but not be able to use more than 2 at once because the offense gon be in heavy formation 99% of the time just to keep Purdy from getting obliterated.

OLine was a problem before Trent. He shored things up mightily, but it never stopped being a problem. The fact that they went and double-dipped on receivers instead of double-dipping on linemean mean someone in the front office ain't got no sense :francis: No more Aaron Donald in the division. Interior pass rush not something they need to be afraid consistently, division-wise. But everybody and they mama got an edge rusher.

Going into a football season where your best active T is... Colton McKivitz?

this season is going to be long and exhausting for discourse. Prayers up for George Kittle - our actual starting T right now :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the game is in less than 10 days. Trent hasnt even stepped into a football facility since losing the SB

I have no idea what theyre planning at tackle since they literally have two tackles on the roster right now not counting Trent. If one of the tackles goes down I dont even know what theyd do.

And you ask why we compare you to as you so eloquently said “the orange fakkit”

This shyt has been a clown show :mjlol:

I saw an article which I should’ve posted where this beat writer said “they have never seen nothing like this before”

lol…… all this is so unnecessary. If they come back. Great and I hate to be that guy but these guys don’t seem like they really want to win or be legendary. Just get the bag.

Which don’t make sense to me cuz when you become champions and win. It’s easier to get the bag

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
And you ask why we compare you to as you so eloquently said “the orange fakkit”

This shyt has been a clown show :mjlol:

I saw an article which I should’ve posted where this beat writer said “they have never seen nothing like this before”

lol…… all this is so unnecessary. If they come back. Great and I hate to be that guy but these guys don’t seem like they really want to win or be legendary. Just get the bag.

Which don’t make sense to me cuz when you become champions and win. It’s easier to get the bag
I know you just fukkin around and shyt but it's not like you or me have any power over this org lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I know you just fukkin around and shyt but it's not like you or me have any power over this org lol

Man you know how it is though.

You’re our leader… you gotta take these shots like @FaTaL did for years! :mjgrin:

Don’t worry the campaign is coming…. If you want want it…. @King Kreole is there.

Oh shyt!!! As I’m typing this!! BA signed!!!!!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Man you know how it is though.

You’re our leader… you gotta take these shots like @FaTaL did for years! :mjgrin:

Don’t worry the campaign is coming…. If you want want it…. @King Kreole is there.

Oh shyt!!! As I’m typing this!! BA signed!!!!!
aight fam Im on the phone with Trent as we speak then :mjgrin: