DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I think with BA its getting to a weird place no one predicted
he was offered multiple trade scenarios where hed get a ton of more $$$ and he declined all of them. pats offered him 32 per supposedly

he wants to stay here but also wants to stay on his terms, I am starting to think its more than money or whatever to him. shyts personal and he wants a clear W

kyle has a huge ego so doubtful this will happen :francis:

Yeah, you're probably right. A big part of it too is that we could have signed him a while back and dragged our feet then the price went up. It ain't always about who's the best, it's about the latest deal and you slot yourself somewhere in there. If we offered 30 mil and he didn't take it, there's got to be some funny shyt in that contract.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

See this the shyt for YEARS when he was in office… I would shyt on Hollywood @FaTaL for

But with @yseJ being the current CHIEF!!

He needs to take some accountability for all the is dumb shyt too!!

I blame Paraag
I blame Lynch
And I blame you too @yseJ

Yall should’ve saw this shyt coming

Terrible leadership

He's taking the heat for Paraag. We know Lynch ain't drawing up no contracts.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
this is how cats act after you win a chip, not when you keep losing. Get your ass on the field.

Nah, I think it is the opposite the fact they didn’t win makes it harder to convince people to think team first when despite everything they didn’t get the job done so might as well look after number 1

calh45

Cal
Daps

See this the shyt for YEARS when he was in office… I would shyt on Hollywood @FaTaL for

But with @yseJ being the current CHIEF!!

He needs to take some accountability for all the is dumb shyt too!!

I blame Paraag
I blame Lynch
And I blame you too @yseJ

Yall should’ve saw this shyt coming

Terrible leadership

:manny:

I'll say the same thing I said about Bosa before they signed him. I don't think they should re-up Trent. He's important, but he's old now. No one is going to convince me that Bosa is worth his number and Trent won't be worth the number he wants when he's a 37+ year old tackle.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

I'll say the same thing I said about Bosa before they signed him. I don't think they should re-up Trent. He's important, but he's old now. No one is going to convince me that Bosa is worth his number and Trent won't be worth the number he wants when he's a 37+ year old tackle.
This would be an option if they actually fukking went for a tackle in the first just like many wanted them to.... But noooo Kyle is the smartest guy in the room :francis:

calh45

Cal
Daps
This would be an option if they actually fukking went for a tackle in the first just like many wanted them to.... But noooo Kyle is the smartest guy in the room :francis:

Reading this post re-triggered me about that Pearsall pick. I had to take a walk every time I read his name during the lead up to the season and then it comes out that he basically has a partial dislocated shoulder they knew about since before the draft.......and Deebo isn't the route runner we need and they've turned this Aiyuk situation into a mess.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Breh without Trent, Brock is gonna get KILLED out there :dead:

Kyle already gives no fukks about protecting his QB as it is, without Trent the risk of a huge hit get exponentially higher. And as stated we have no fukking body that can even come remote close to replace Williams production in pass pro, let alone pass pro AND the run game. We have done jackshyt to improve the tackle position for three straight years when all we've asked is investing draft capital there.

I'm legit worried about Purdy health for Week 1.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Do Niners media think Trent is really gonna miss games or nah. Not sure how this is resolved given the existing contract and his age.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Breh without Trent, Brock is gonna get KILLED out there :dead:

Kyle already gives no fukks about protecting his QB as it is, without Trent the risk of a huge hit get exponentially higher. And as stated we have no fukking body that can even come remote close to replace Williams production in pass pro, let alone pass pro AND the run game. We have done jackshyt to improve the tackle position for three straight years when all we've asked is investing draft capital there.

I'm legit worried about Purdy health for Week 1.
Signing an offensive lineman until they're 39 or 40 years old is an act of lunacy.

Digging a deeper hole ain't a way forward.