DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
He made 2 50+ yard kicks on MNF two weeks ago. He made 2 50+ yard kicks in the Superbowl and he made a 57 yard kick in this stadium last year as well. He's a 3rd round pick. He is (supposed to be) one of those kickers.

And he missed a Pat in the 4th quarter of that same Super Bowl. He missed a forty yarder in Cleveland with the game on the line. He was drafted too high we all knew that but he isn’t that guy in the clutch, he isn’t.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And he missed a Pat in the 4th quarter of that same Super Bowl. He missed a forty yarder in Cleveland with the game on the line. He was drafted too high we all knew that but he isn’t that guy in the clutch, he isn’t.
I mean, he missed the kicked so we gave the Rams great field position anyways. But going for it on 4th & relatively long when it's a kick Moody "should" make while we are still up 7 points would've felt like even more of a bad call by Kyle if he had taken that decision, imo. "Gambling" on Moody at that point with a difficult 4th down to make was not something I would critique Kyle for :manny:

Like I said, let's shyt on him for not fixing a single structural problem we've had in defense, OL and ST (which all showed up in the same to bite us in the ass, which isn't the norm anyways) but the playcalling wasn't an issue today I felt.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
we can kiss the #1 seed goodbye and #1 seed is how wed get to SBs last two times. especially if CMC injury is year-ending we're cooked
I mean, I don't think we are getting the 1 seed but I do think this season ia gonn take a long while before the playoff picture for the AFC and NFC looks clearer. .
It seems a bunch of talented teams will take 5 weeks before they start racking up Ws and momentum.