DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Super Bowl. Yes. AFTER that win Toney forgot how to catch that next season. Your memory is misconstruing the order of things. That's why he's on the Browns right now.
No, I know I'm talking about the Philly SB. But we are in Week 3 of the season and you somehow want to blame Brock for taking the opportunity of a game winning throw with an open receiver. Toney had to fukk up more than 3 weeks for Mahomes and Reid to go :camby:(including fukking up a miracle play). Bell fukking sucked last year as a punt returner more than as a WR because he barely got any touches.

You basically blaming Brock for another player pathetic display is a very weird take breh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt, just last night somebody drove up to a hookah lounge here, got out and shot the place up with over 100 shots. Killed 4 people and injured over 20. I don't think I saw it on any news outlet which is sad but I say that to say don't take these people lightly if they threatening to shoot folks.

Exactly

Not just that, she agitated other customers as one other hood nicca in here was like “Who the fukk you talking too bytch?” As he started getting animated & his girl was holding him back

Me and this other dude who was a door dash nicca both looked at each other and went to our cars

calh45

Cal
Daps
No, I know I'm talking about the Philly SB. But we are in Week 3 of the season and you somehow want to blame Brock for taking the opportunity of a game winning throw with an open receiver. Toney had to fukk up more than 3 weeks for Mahomes and Reid to go :camby: Bell fukking sucked last year as a punt returner more than as a WR because he barely got any touches.

You basically blaming Brock for another player pathetic display is a very weird take breh.

Yes. Throw it to Jennings who's been making plays this game OR to Aiyuk who we just paid. Daniel Jones just did something like this earlier today. He literally told Nabers he's getting the ball and to make a play. I'm not explaining some imaginary construct. This happens in games a lot.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He isn’t one of those kickers genius. Weird agenda? Wanting to win a Super Bowl is a weird agenda when you have had the best team the best team the past five years. I think two oc’s that can replace him Ben Johnson and Klint Kubiak. Preferably Ben Johnson.
Actually Moody is somehow much better with 50+ yard kicks than 40-49 yard kicks so he "should've" made this kick today.

He's a career 7-11 from 40 to 49 yards FGs.

Until today he was 7-8 from 50+ yards FGs.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yes. Throw it to Jennings who's been making plays this game OR to Aiyuk who we just paid. Daniel Jones just did something like this earlier today. He literally told Nabers he's getting the ball and to make a play. I'm not explaining some imaginary construct. This happens in games a lot.
Were Jenning or Aiyuk even open on that play? :dahell:

Brock's only real fukk up today was missing BA on a wide open long TD in (I think) the drive Moody missed the FG.

You just looking for reasons to nitpick and hate on him if you put the Bell drop on him but you do you breh.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

calh45

Cal
Daps
Were Jenning or Aiyuk even open on that play? :dahell:

Brock's only real fukk up today was missing BA on a wide open long TD in (I think) the drive Moody missed the FG.

You just looking for reasons to nitpick and hate on him if you put the Bell drop on him but you do you breh.

I get why you're starting "if they were open". It's a logical qualifier, BUT I've been next to offensive huddles, across multiple coaching staffs, where I've heard coaches OR the QB straight up point to a WR and say, "the ball is coming to you. We need you to make a play." and the coverage don't matter after that.

It's not always a make the right read thing. Sometimes it's about going to the people you need to make that play.....and I'm fine agreeing to disagree on it, but what I saying is 1000% real.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He made 2 50+ yard kicks on MNF two weeks ago. He made 2 50+ yard kicks in the Superbowl and he made a 57 yard kick in this stadium last year as well. He's a 3rd round pick. He is (supposed to be) one of those kickers.
he sucks at pressure kicks situations. I was surprised he made one in the SB from like 55

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I appreciate you knowing when and how to politely back down. Don't forget to wipe your chin.

I'm not backing down from shyt. If you watched the game like the rest of us you would have seen that Brock Purdy played extremely well... had a QB rating of 137 and 40 rushing yards and nearly every incomplete pass he had was a drop.

You came in here to place blame on the QB when it had nothing to do with it. Then you started expressing some weird gay shyt