DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
giphy.webp

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'ma be heated when he figures it all out in 2 or 3 more years for another team :martin:
its like that with a lot of kickers

this guy has gone to have a nice career after shanking that FG against seahawks in 2019 first game

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
its like that with a lot of kickers

this guy has gone to have a nice career after shanking that FG against seahawks in 2019 first game
Yup. I was convinced Moody was gonna be great after watching him kick so many clutch FGs for Michigan and but he's just like any other young kicker drafted to high. He's gonna be a mess until he's older and has played on other teams :smh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'm actually surprised how little "this is fine" takes we've had after this loss. It seems we all pissed at the bullshyt we just witnessed :pachaha:
we can kiss the #1 seed goodbye and #1 seed is how wed get to SBs last two times. especially if CMC injury is year-ending we're cooked

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
At full health I think we’re still the best team in the division.

I’m just gonna let this play out. I’m upset but I’m not finna panic. If we can get in the playoffs they will be the team nobody wants to play…at full health. Even on the road.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm not backing down from shyt. If you watched the game like the rest of us you would have seen that Brock Purdy played extremely well... had a QB rating of 137 and 40 rushing yards and nearly every incomplete pass he had was a drop.

You came in here to place blame on the QB when it had nothing to do with it. Then you started expressing some weird gay shyt

Stats are a crutch of the ignorant. I bet you feel fantastic referencing his QB rating. I hope that makes you feel smart, but you're so wrong on the bolded.....Have you played football before? First. EVERYONE gets a piece of responsibility for losses. No one has NOTHING to do with a loss. You being in here trying to absolve him of all fault is the weird part. That's not even how teams work. The coach AND QB always get the lion's share of the praise and blame. That's how it goes. It's not unique here either, BUT you are trying to absolve him completely. That's why I said you're on the kneepad brigade. The QB is never faultless either way.

I was criticizing a player I thought made a bad decision, which we're allowed to do in here, I'm a fan not blind........As for the "weird gay shyt" if someone inferred it to me I'd just shrug and laugh because it ain't true. If you have feelings about it maybe you should reflect internally before coming at folks wild. I'm cool until we're not. If we throwing shots we're throwing shots OR you can just stay over there and I'll let talk poetically about Purdy's performance all you want.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Stats are a crutch of the ignorant. I bet you feel fantastic referencing his QB rating. I hope that makes you feel smart, but you're so wrong on the bolded.....Have you played football before? First. EVERYONE gets a piece of responsibility for losses. No one has NOTHING to do with a loss. You being in here trying to absolve him of all fault is the weird part. That's not even how teams work. The coach AND QB always get the lion's share of the praise and blame. That's how it goes. It's not unique here either, BUT you are trying to absolve him completely. That's why I said you're on the kneepad brigade. The QB is never faultless either way.

I was criticizing a player I thought made a bad decision, which we're allowed to do in here, I'm a fan not blind........As for the "weird gay shyt" if someone inferred it to me I'd just shrug and laugh because it ain't true. If you have feelings about it maybe you should reflect internally before coming at folks wild. I'm cool until we're not. If we throwing shots we're throwing shots OR you can just stay over there and I'll let talk poetically about Purdy's performance all you want.
come on man, throwing the ball to the most open WR is never really a bad decision

if you want to criticize Brock like @Jmare007 said criticize him for not pulling the trigger to Aiyuk when he was wide open for a TD

the throw to Bell was just fine. this was one of the best Brock games hes played actually

calh45

Cal
Daps
come on man, throwing the ball to the most open WR is never really a bad decision

if you want to criticize Brock like @Jmare007 said criticize him for not pulling the trigger to Aiyuk when he was wide open for a TD

the throw to Bell was just fine. this was one of the best Brock games hes played actually
I see you. I'll leave it.

I'll just say I'm cool being in the minority. I get the normal expectation of it hit the hands and that's his job, but that's not a + decision though given the track record of the WR and given the moment of the game considering the performance of Jennings or Aiyuk's status. I'd take a Jennings 50/50 ball over that decision to throw it to Bell. All of that nuance matters in the moment.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Our best offensive weapons are all injury prone mofos

CMC
Deebo
Kittle

:martin:
I think defense has a lot more issues tbh. They do miss CMC in the passing game. But someone like Kittle it feels wasn't too sorely missed.

I think it might be time to consider throwing wide nine in the bushes. They dont have enough talent. Create more deception and less holes to run thru. Get someone who can create a scheme like Flores or Mcdonald.