DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
defense hasnt been all that impressive this year, we can blame coaching as well but its a talent issue in my opinion.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I just watched Dallas make a 65 yd FG, that game was dope :ehh:

You taking me back to the NFC championship game 2012 when our special teams cost us going to the SB which we had a 99% chance of winning :stopitslime:
The 2011 team was carried by our special teams though. Andy Lee and David Ackers were legit a key piece on us having that big season. Plus Ted Ginn contributed a lot with kick and punt returns. Kyle Williams being a choking bum hurt like hell but it wasn't a problem from the unit.

Special Teams under Kyle have been fukking HORRENDOUS for at least 4 years straight, with 2 different coordinators. I'm tired of seeing us having to overcome the pathetic play all these players put out there every single week.

The only thing this unit has to show for themselves was the Division W over the Packers and that was against the only other ST unit that was worse than ours.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I’m at this spot trynna get food and these bytches in here fighting and this bytch threatened to shoot everyone up on here.

Man WTF?

shyt, just last night somebody drove up to a hookah lounge here, got out and shot the place up with over 100 shots. Killed 4 people and injured over 20. I don't think I saw it on any news outlet which is sad but I say that to say don't take these people lightly if they threatening to shoot folks.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
His last throw was a BAD decision. That's not debatable. In no football discussion is that debatable. No one in here would've thrown the ball to him. If you'd be surprised Bell would've come down with that in a tight game then it's not a good decision. There's more than stories than I can count about QBs who don't throw the ball to WRs who can't catch it.

If he's the dude you're pretending he is then he doesn't make that decision. It's a bad decision on every level. If you want to semantic how good the throw was? Cool. It hit someone in the hands we know has a catch problem. Pat Mahomes literally stopped throwing the ball to Toney because he forgot how to catch. This isn't a new concept to NOT throw it to the guy we ALL know has a case of the drops.
This is a very weird take. When Mahomes had Toney open in the Superbowl he gave the ball to him.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
His last throw was a BAD decision. That's not debatable. In no football discussion is that debatable. No one in here would've thrown the ball to him. If you'd be surprised Bell would've come down with that in a tight game then it's not a good decision. There's more than stories than I can count about QBs who don't throw the ball to WRs who can't catch it.

If he's the dude you're pretending he is then he doesn't make that decision. It's a bad decision on every level. If you want to semantic how good the throw was? Cool. It hit someone in the hands we know has a catch problem. Pat Mahomes literally stopped throwing the ball to Toney because he forgot how to catch. This isn't a new concept to NOT throw it to the guy we ALL know has a case of the drops.
bruh... Bell's profession is making that catch. His lifelong career decision has been working toward making that catch. The ball hit him on the hands. If Purdy has faith in the staff of this organization to only keep people worth a shyt - especially considering they had a number of WRs in camp who did not make this team and they drafted an extra 2 - then he did what he was supposed to do: throw to the open man and deliver the ball where he can catch it.

Ronnie just ain't do his damn job. And you can't put blame on one man for the failings of another one when all parts of his responsibility were handled.

If you can't catch the ball on the route, don't run the damn route. Dudes ain't getting paid to go out there and run a scrimmage route for scouting. This was in the game; for the game.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is a very weird take. When Mahomes had Toney open in the Superbowl he gave the ball to him.

Not sure why some of these dudes just can't say that Moody missed a kick he should have made or that Bell dropped a ball that was in his hands or that Ward got burnt.... etc...

It's like they are looking for some sort of hot take instead of watching the games. None of us are ESPN talking heads.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also.... y'all want to kill teams for not giving Trey Lance more a chance to develop but don't keep the same energy when Shanny gives Bell a chance and Bell fukks it up..

Players are given an opportunity and when they fail, teams move on. Guarantee Bell is on his way out of the league.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Super Bowl. Yes. AFTER that win Toney forgot how to catch that next season. Your memory is misconstruing the order of things. That's why he's on the Browns right now.

THIS game had Toney - Chiefs 38-35 Eagles (Feb 12, 2023) Final Score - ESPN

THIS game did NOT have Toney - Chiefs 25-22 49ers (Feb 11, 2024) Final Score - ESPN - He WAS on their team during the season. The "winning" play to Hardman happened because he was Toney's mid season replacement.

:mjlol: Mahomes did not stop throwing to Toney.... if a WR is open, you throw it to him. If he can't catch, he will be out of the league and this was probably the end of his chapter.

Your post is bordering on unhinged.

I understand you are card carrying member of the kneepad brigade for Brock. Stand up for a second and remove him from your mouth if you want to have an adult conversation about him with me. I don't do smileys and I insult back.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Super Bowl. Yes. AFTER that win Toney forgot how to catch that next season. Your memory is misconstruing the order of things. That's why he's on the Browns right now.

THIS game had Toney - Chiefs 38-35 Eagles (Feb 12, 2023) Final Score - ESPN

THIS game did NOT have Toney - Chiefs 25-22 49ers (Feb 11, 2024) Final Score - ESPN - He WAS on their team during the season. The "winning" play to Hardman happened because he was Toney's mid season replacement.

I understand you are card carrying member of the kneepad brigade for Brock. Stand up for a second and remove him from your mouth if you want to have an adult conversation about him with me. I don't do smileys and I insult back.

Like I said.... unhinged

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I hate to break it to you. Kickers are routinely making 55-yard field goals in this day and age. It's ok to say a player fukked up but you have this weird agenda about Shanny and you have no clue who should replace him if he were to

He isn’t one of those kickers genius. Weird agenda? Wanting to win a Super Bowl is a weird agenda when you have had the best team the best team the past five years. I think two oc’s that can replace him Ben Johnson and Klint Kubiak. Preferably Ben Johnson.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Also.... y'all want to kill teams for not giving Trey Lance more a chance to develop but don't keep the same energy when Shanny gives Bell a chance and Bell fukks it up..

Players are given an opportunity and when they fail, teams move on. Guarantee Bell is on his way out of the league.
Trey Lance is a #3 overall pick QB - a super young project with barely any football games.... with a lot of capital invested into him

Ronnie Bell is a 7th round WR with like 40 college starts...whose job it is to catch the ball

not all leashes are created equally