DON'T fukk THIS UP (AGAIN) KYLE!!....2024 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

getting that kobe treatment, i dont expect him back at all until the final 6 games or so

It's so on brand for this team that when Kyle finally sees he has a reliable back in Mason, he doesn't have CMC to mix things up and keep both healthy and producing.

Happened all the time with Mostert, Wilson and McKinnon.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I was watching the Cowboys Ravens game and they’d show highlights from this game occasionally. I saw we went into the half up 14-7 I was :mjgrin:

Then later in the game they showed a TD highlight we up 21-7 :mjgrin:

Game ended I decided to check this thread thinking it’s all good, looked up the score and now I’m :stopitslime: for the rest of the night

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I hate to break it to you. Kickers are routinely making 55-yard field goals in this day and age. It's ok to say a player fukked up but you have this weird agenda about Shanny and you have no clue who should replace him if he were to go
I just watched Dallas make a 65 yd FG, that game was dope :ehh:

I think the thing I'm the most pissed about is our Special Teams.

They give up a predictable fake punt that ends with 7 points for the Rams.

They fail a FG that would've finished the game.

They allow a huge punt return with 50 seconds left that sets up the Rams winning FG.

That's 13 fukking points they GIFTED the other team :pacspit:

I'm tired of this shyt man.
You taking me back to the NFC championship game 2012 when our special teams cost us going to the SB which we had a 99% chance of winning :stopitslime:

calh45

Cal
Daps
This is not a good post. He didn't make a bad throw all game. Every incompletion he had was a drop. He ended up with a QB rating of 137

His last throw was a BAD decision. That's not debatable. In no football discussion is that debatable. No one in here would've thrown the ball to him. If you'd be surprised Bell would've come down with that in a tight game then it's not a good decision. There's more than stories than I can count about QBs who don't throw the ball to WRs who can't catch it.

If he's the dude you're pretending he is then he doesn't make that decision. It's a bad decision on every level. If you want to semantic how good the throw was? Cool. It hit someone in the hands we know has a catch problem. Pat Mahomes literally stopped throwing the ball to Toney because he forgot how to catch. This isn't a new concept to NOT throw it to the guy we ALL know has a case of the drops.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
what good would that do? :dead:

To protect myself if this shyt still escalates.

I don’t even know what the fukk happen.

I walk in and it’s all this screaming and shouting and motherfukkers holding peeps backs .

Then this bytch started threatening shooting the staff. Then she turned around and pointed at us in here threatening to shoot us pointing talking bout “Pop pop pop pop”

Pointing at folks with gun hands.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
His last throw was a BAD decision. That's not debatable. In no football discussion is that debatable. No one in here would've thrown the ball to him. If you'd be surprised Bell would've come down with that in a tight game then it's not a good decision. There's more than stories than I can count about QBs who don't throw the ball to WRs who can't catch it.

If he's the dude you're pretending he is then he doesn't make that decision. It's a bad decision on every level. If you want to semantic how good the throw was? Cool. It hit someone in the hands we know has a catch problem. Pat Mahomes literally stopped throwing the ball to Toney because he forgot how to catch. This isn't a new concept to NOT throw it to the guy we ALL know has a case of the drops.

:mjlol: Mahomes did not stop throwing to Toney.... if a WR is open, you throw it to him. If he can't catch, he will be out of the league and this was probably the end of his chapter.

Your post is bordering on unhinged.