DON'T EVER MENTION STEPH CURRY ON THIS BOARD AGAIN

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's a excuse. At the end of the day all these nikkas are human so after ~100+ games nobody is 100%

Man your reading comprehension is crap. No where in that statement, did the guy say Curry said he was injured,nor did anyone on the Dubs.

He said someone saw his knee and it was swollen. And on top of that, dude also goes on to say if you decide to play and get roasted you get roasted.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Unidimensional... I cant recall any defense, competitive drive, complete game from him, and I didn't see traditional basketball fundamentals on his offensive game, hitting 3pters with remarkable accuracy and solid positioning(credit to him) is a specialization skill and that alone doesnt make him the equal of kobe, mj, Thomas, Iverson and clearly doesnt make him The new face of the nba instead of lebron James.

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Best NBA PGs atm:

1. Skinny Kyle GOATry
2. Kyrie Irving
3. Russell Westbrook
4. Fat Kyle LOWry
5. Stephanie Curry
Take him out of the top pg of the league. He doesn't deserved the honor. Nobody shouldn't post a thread about Steph until he makes up for the do do performance that killed his team chance to win it all. I could smelled that shytty lightskin nikka far away from Oakland :scust:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man your reading comprehension is crap. No where in that statement, did the guy say Curry said he was injured,nor did anyone on the Dubs.

He said someone saw his knee and it was swollen. And on top of that, dude also goes on to say if you decide to play and get roasted you get roasted.

So fukkin what :mjlol: I can tell you nikkas don't do any physical activities. If I play ball regularly guess what :krs: sometimes my knees or ankles will swell up :ooh:

As much as these cats ball they all have some type of issues. His knee being swollen means absolutely nothing, If there was a structural issue with his knee then he wouldn't be on the court

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So fukkin what :mjlol: I can tell you nikkas don't do any physical activities. If I play ball regularly guess what :krs: sometimes my knees or ankles will swell up :ooh:

As much as these cats ball they all have some type of issues. His knee being swollen means absolutely nothing, If there was a structural issue with his knee then he wouldn't be on the court

Yea, I know people get injured playing sports;but how do you make the magnificent leap of someone noticing Stephs knee being swollen = to steph or any of the Warriors using as an excuse?

Dude just said he made an observation, nothing more nothing less. Again your comprehension is special olympic status