Steph acting like "no nikkas" MJ again šŸ¤£...

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way your post was said in jest, 80% of your opening post is serious with no indication of any ā€œjokesā€.

Some Black people love masking hate with ā€œjokesā€ then try to gaslight you into thinking you the one trippin.

Same thing white supremacists do :mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not a race thing,its not a color thing,its a righteous thing:respect:

As a righteous black man you go where the spirit leads you. You go where you can expect a wholesome/clean or safe environment. Unfortunately,sometimes that may be far away from nikkas. Its hard to find all 3 anywhere but you have to shoot for 1 outta 3 at least.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@KidJSoul @rbksNgirbauds

At this point it's a trend with fam, momma always said if it walks and quacks like a duck, it's a duck...

So he pulls up to a gym in "Sacramento"......out in white ass Folsom. For those who don't know, Folsom is right outside The City and the last two stops on Gold Line trains. So it's connected to the bity by the trains...

Mf's in the comments saying he was in Folsom for his daughter's volleyball tourney. Bit he pops his head out fir a gym run there-------->as if there aren't volleyball tournaments IN the city. You could easily Google tourneys in Sac over the last year, the chances his daughter has had one in the city are great...

But Steph ain't doing no gym run in the city where the black hoopers and fans are at when his daughter has almost assuredly been in tournaments IN THE CITY of Sacramento...

He definitely ain't going to no hard tops where the black hoopers are at...

"No nikkas" Steph strikes again šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜† he'll pop up for some white people though...

This is mostly in jest, I fukk with Steph. I just thought this would be funny to post šŸ¤£...

You are aware of the bolded but still decided to make the thread lol

Steph should go to the hood to appease @murksiderock brehs :pachaha:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Off the top of my head I remember Steph post becoming a superstar level player played in Oakland, I think even Ayesha was with him.

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
U da homie but this right here?

ucNJBuP.gif

lol

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
chef has no desire to chase clout around nikkas who are risky

that's natural sense & a cornerstone of self~preservation

there is nothing hood about chef congratulations to him for that

before i clown him i am clowning nikkas from the block who aren't intelligent enough to distance themselves from fukkery

double for those that come up & still wanna trekk into an open air trap/potential murder scene just to hoop