DON'T EVER MENTION STEPH CURRY ON THIS BOARD AGAIN

baker928

Pro
Daps
:manny:

fukk Curry:camby:

What does it matter if he couldn't lead them to the title. He got outplayed, thoroughly, by not one, but two opposing players this series.

He would've gotten outplayed by Kyrie last year if he was healthy; Irving outplayed him in Game 1.

OKC pissed away that series, so what the hell do I care?

They trying to give Curry the credit for beating OKC now? Klay saved them against OKC.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a troll thread but the talk def needs to slow down on him. He got exposed

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But according to Mo Speights, Curry was gonna drop 50. What happened? :russ:

Truth be told, them nikkas got hella cocky when they went up 3-1 and ended up choking it away.

I still think Curry is a very good player, but he's not the best player on the planet. Kyrie is better than him and he ain't seeing LeBron AT ALL

Westbrook is better than Curry too.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
How bad would it have been without Draymond there tonight??

Clowns on here comparing him to Jordan,some saying best player they ever saw.:mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::mjlol::mjlol:
League probably would've let them pick 1 free player off of any team, them nikkas was dead set to keep this as even as possible....they got what they wanted :manny:

I know for one every time it looked bleak for one side or the other, someone would hit some tough shyt