Steph acting like "no nikkas" MJ again 🤣...

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Hooping with cacs make you like MJ. Cool :unimpressed:
Sheeet. This me me getting my cardio in then at the gym :mjpls:

clapping-michael-jordan.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
No way your post was said in jest, 80% of your opening post is serious with no indication of any “jokes”.

Some Black people love masking hate with “jokes” then try to gaslight you into thinking you the one trippin.

If you make a thread like this, you have to really lean into the comedic aspect to make it work. There are posters that can pull this off (@Double Burger With Cheese, @Blessed Koala, @Buckeye Fever), but OP's style is a lot more straightforward and to the point. He's not really known for trolling or joking around, so he's automatically going to be taken seriously. It wasn't until he said it was a joke that I knew what he was doing.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
If im Steph fukking Curry
You gotdamn right I ain’t going to no gym run at Planet Fitness in Potrero Hill:russ:
The fukk are you on nikka
The nikka worth millions but to prove he really a down ass coli breh
He got to go play NBA Streets to show his certification to The Town and The City:skip:
The nikka stays doing for the community but because some dweeb nikka who let his old lady get her box ate and snatched by a hobosexual say :mjpls:
Some of yall live in Bizarro World with yall opinions
It’s one thing if it’s that Good Times shyt:francis:
But this aint it:dead:
The same forum that says he ain’t great because he came from a good family
Any man worth shyt in this world ain’t going to have their kids struggling just so they can be a real nikka at fukking 40 while posting on a dying internet site
Talk about priorities :dead:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I spent my whole life until college being around hood negros and I have never gone back since then. If I am a millionaire, I am not putting myself at risks hanging dudes who might try to harm me. It's all fun and games until one guy decides to rob him or shoot him for clout. F the HOOD.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:mjlol: I spent my whole life until college being around hood negros and I have never gone back since then. If I am a millionaire, I am not putting myself at risks hanging dudes who might try to harm me. It's all fun and games until one guy decides to rob him or shoot him for clout. F the HOOD.
If Steph pulled up to the set he ain't coming without security or protection. The chances of someone just trying Steph is slim though, mf's in Sacramento love Steph...

Thread was jokes though, we got a lot of sensitive nikkas on here...

Spence

Superstar
Daps
So he’s supposed to go to the Hood and risk his life/health/security just to…..”keep it real?!” :mjlol:

Terrible ass hot take, this ain’t no fkn White Men Can’t Jump, Steph could easily get robbed, mamed, or worse in the hood.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If you make a thread like this, you have to really lean into the comedic aspect to make it work. There are posters that can pull this off (@Double Burger With Cheese, @Blessed Koala, @Buckeye Fever), but OP's style is a lot more straightforward and to the point. He's not really known for trolling or joking around, so he's automatically going to be taken seriously. It wasn't until he said it was a joke that I knew what he was doing.
Yeah, @murksiderock never be on any bullshyt, except for where he placed Bron on the all-time list:lolbron:

But on some real shyt, he is seen as a "no nonsense" poster. It throws some people off when he makes a light-hearted thread/post:pachaha: