DON'T EVER MENTION STEPH CURRY ON THIS BOARD AGAIN

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
There was no reason he should have been Unanimous MVP that was a slap in the face to Lebron & Westbrook
Honestly that was more about the team success than Curry. They had a great regular season and so did Curry but the playoffs is a different beast. I believe Curry deserved the MVP it's a regular season award. He's still a good player but he's not on LeBron's level but who is out of current players.
Curry is a great player, but his personality is wayyyyyyyyyy too passive. He woulda been a great golfer or some shyt, but in a team sports theres times when you have to be the guy the other players rally behind when you're the "guy." When you have to be the emotional leader, and Curry failed miserably.
He's not really passive on the court he just got outplayed. He wasn't a dominating force.

Also like I've been saying Steve Kerr is no better than Marc Jackson. I didn't see Kerr make any adjustments to get Steph easier shots or maybe Steph just refused to adapt :francis: he's still a good player but the pick constantly in a playoff series can be game planned against.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Curry is a great player, but his personality is wayyyyyyyyyy too passive. He woulda been a great golfer or some shyt, but in a team sports theres times when you have to be the guy the other players rally behind when you're the "guy." When you have to be the emotional leader, and Curry failed miserably.
Plus it's hard to take over when al you do is chuck threes. He isn't really out there crossing dudes over and attacking the basket like Kyrie. Yea he's done it before and is good at it...but that's not his style.

Westbrook took it to him hard too, just like Kyrie. But Kyrie played far more disciplined than Westbrook and got the job done.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea, I know people get injured playing sports;but how do you make the magnificent leap of someone noticing Stephs knee being swollen = to steph or any of the Warriors using as an excuse?

Dude just said he made an observation, nothing more nothing less. Again your comprehension is special olympic status

:mjlol: They lost fakkit, deal with it swollen knee or nah :umad:

Oh :ohhh: I get it, when everyone looks back at this we'll remeber the :duck: about somebody who supposedly saw somebody that saw the swollen knee and it'll make a difference :russ:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol: They lost fakkit, deal with it swollen knee or nah :umad:

Oh :ohhh: I get it, when everyone looks back I this well remeber the :duck: about somebody who supposedly saw somebody that saw the swollen knee and it'll make a difference :russ:

Yea, the dubs lost, cleveland did a good job. But Even if it is ducktales, how did you take away from the guys post that some random bama saying he saw curry's knee swollen= curry or the dubs used as an excuse?

:mjlol:

Do you know how to spell your name?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
To be fair, dude was legit all season and for 80 percent of the playoffs, so he shouldn't be thrown to the bushes just quite yet. Added to that is that he rose way too quickly and was being anointed over LeBron who's been through hell to get to where he is today. This will be a tough but good loss for him.

Um Bron was annoited before he even stepped on a NBA court

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea, the dubs lost, cleveland did a good job. But Even if it is ducktales, how did you take away from the guys post that some random bama saying he saw curry's knee swollen= curry or the dubs used as an excuse?

:mjlol:

Do you know how to spell your name?

It'll be okay breh. One of my homies told me he saw bron ankle with a band aid on it :mjcry:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Its fukking Kuroko's basketball all over again....

Steph needs to understand that he's more than his shot.

He needs to understand that his basketball, while great, can still be dominated.

He has not yet open that door....

tumblr_mvl54syprj1spsdgwo1_500.gif

Team Golden Seirin Warriors will be back...

tumblr_mzz818XMsN1shmq50o2_r1_500.gif