• Steelers

Votes: 69 71.1%

• Total voters

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just hope the steelers are so banged up that they fukking suck in Denver and go home crying. Also hope that Joey Porter can't be on the sidelines for the rest of the playoffs. You know, I really didn't give a fukk either way who won the game, but now I'm engaged because I hate the way the game ended.
:umad:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i seen Big Boss roll out there on field for the final drive with one arm i knew it was game over for Cincy:wow:

I seen Ben do this numerous times but what i didn't know is those dirty nikkas would seal their own fate but being dirty nikkas:skip:
I cant reall blame Lewis for this one, they say he lost his team but damn be a professional nikkas :beli:
Ya already up just play smart but nope its Cincy:mjlol:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Gotta win when it matters though breh. All them AFC North titles don't mean shyt without wins in the playoffs. How many more fukking playoff losses do it gotta take? We've seen coaches get fired for less. I think Marvin's a great guy and all but he ain't never gonna be shyt as a head coach. Yeah, he ain't losing his cool on the field and making bad/dumb plays but someone's gotta pay for that shyt. A lot of them nikkas need to be gone after this shyt and that includes him. fukk them fraud ass coordinators too.
They keep telling us it's better than those down years ('91-'02) and maybe it is. I lived through that shyt. fukkin' Dave Shula, Bruce Coslet & dikk Lebeau as coaches. Sorry ass players like Klingler, Carter, Wilkinson, Smith, etc. Yeah there's more wins but one thing remains the same: no fukking postseason wins which means no championships.

Yeah how long do you want to just get toward the top of the hill and not get over the top.